Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins (791 Views)

Is This A Scam By Glo / $1.2bn Debt: New Investors Take Over 9mobile In 6 Months / Cheapest Browsing Data Plan In Nigeria By Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins by BlackXtar: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Monday evening I bought a data plan of 4000 for 9gb. At around 4:16 am yesterday morning I got an sms that I had 3gb left because I had downloaded a software off the internet. I stopped downloading. Then like 6 mins later I got another sms saying my plan has expired. In which case 3 gb can be gone within the span of 6 mins. To my account on things I should have some gigabits left on my account.

I called the customer service to complain about this error. They were giving me stupid excuse that my data package has expired. Then I simply asked them to check their system because I had 3gb left at 4:16 and they confirmed that I had 3gb left at that time. Them I asked how my 3gb was gone with the span of 6 mins cause I wasn't doing anything at that moment and I know there is now service in Nigeria that fast to be able to download 3gb within 6 mins and the person I was talking to was telling me it's possible and I just laughed. The person told me I should message 3gbsupport@gloworld.com. I did and later got a message from them saying that my package was expired and I should check my data usage online. And I did and I saw the same error I was complaining about. I don't know if glo workers really know how to do their work or they are just plain out stupid that they can't even read their own record. Now I know they are big thieves at the network. Till now they haven't fixed or returned my gb. I will post picture of prove on how I was robbed.

Re: How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins by BlackXtar: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Here is my online history to make it clear please look closely at the time. You do see at 4:16am my usage was 16**** then all of a sudden it jumps to 19*** at 4:22am that's 3gb gone with 6 mins

Re: How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins by BlackXtar: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Here is the stupid reply I got from Glo when I sent them a message to complain about it. You do see they didn't include what happened between 4:16am and 4:22am. They know they are at fault and they know what they did and how I was robbed by them and they didn't include it in the data usage they sent to me. And when I checked online on there system it is clearly written there that 3gb is missing within 6 mins

Re: How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins by DesChyko: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Take Heart.
Just send another #4,000. You'll get three times what they stole (9GB)
Re: How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins by BlackXtar: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
DesChyko:
Take Heart.

Just send another #4,000. You'll get three times what they stole (9GB)

Lol. I am just trying to inform people to always check their history on glo so they don't rob them blind like I was. Cause still I haven't gotten any reply from them

1 Like

Re: How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins by Vicboi1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Glo just knowz how to give awoff to get customers but when they finally get you my brother sorry would be ur middle name
Re: How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins by BlackXtar: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Vicboi1:
Glo just knowz how to give awoff to get customers but when they finally get you my brother sorry would be ur middle name

I agree with you my bro. I can't imagine how many people they have ripped off

(1) (Reply)

UK Used LG G3 For 45k: Buy Or Not? / Google Play Store Problems / Smile 4G Sim Not Working For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.