Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

How I Turn My Greatest Sorrow To My Greatest Asset - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Turn My Greatest Sorrow To My Greatest Asset (612 Views)

Bvn-related Asset Forfeiture May Jolt Banks Like TSA / Nigeria's Greatest Asset Is Human Capital And Not Oil... Econet Boss / How Can I Turn My 40k To 60k Within 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Turn My Greatest Sorrow To My Greatest Asset by SunnyJ2: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
There is always a good side to every situation. You can develop success from every failure.
Failure and disappointment are the two stepping stone to success. No other factors can do so much for you if you are willing to study them and make them to work for you. when it is dark before you can see the star?
Now I want to share with you how I turn my greatest SORROW into my greatest ASSET.
In 2012 I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B. It look as if my world have come to an end. I was frustrated and depressed because I was told is incurable. I began to nurture the fear of death, I was dying gradually, everyone that saw me then, know that all is not well. I only told one of my friend and my elder brother. My friend told me I should not share it with anybody in order to avoid stigmatization. I continue to spend money on drugs. No result. The Doctor said I should continue buying in order to prevent it from damaging my liver.

1 Like

Re: How I Turn My Greatest Sorrow To My Greatest Asset by SunnyJ2: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
In june 2015 I met a young man who introduce me to a TRADITIONAL CHINES MEDICINE. I was skeptical at first. I ask him, if his product can cure HEPATITIS B. He told me he can cure it permanently. I argue with him and I told he to prove it. He said if the product did not cure it I should come back and collect my money. That is how I baught the product and he told me when and when not to take it. what to eat and what not to eat. Today the Hepatitis B is now my past. From him I learn how to cure ASTHMA, DIABETES, FIBROID, HYPERTENTION. STAPH, PID, FEMALE AND MALE INFERTILITY, LIVER DISEASE, STROKE, ARTHRITIS, LOW SPERM COUNT, HEPATITIS,ULCER, CANCER, PILE, WOUND etc. In the list above you notice a lot of incurable disease right? I Learn that there incurable when it come to CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE PRACTICE. but in ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE (Natural Herbs) every disease is curable.
You see how my own problems have become my blessing, my business and my asset.
Re: How I Turn My Greatest Sorrow To My Greatest Asset by DesChyko: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wow.. So Stigmatization also comes with Hepatitis? That's a new one.

1 Like

Re: How I Turn My Greatest Sorrow To My Greatest Asset by ShakurM(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oya come and go on
Re: How I Turn My Greatest Sorrow To My Greatest Asset by SunnyJ2: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't know the problem you are facing right now, but i want to tell you there is a good side of it.

(1) (Reply)

ME, OUR BUSINESS AND I. / Any One Ever Heard Of Syntek Global? / How To Write A Business Plan In 7 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.