Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

How To Increase Memory Card Space - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Memory Card Space (4872 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / Senate Pledges To Intervene In Plans To Increase Cost Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Memory Card Space by lordkit3(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
I bring to you a trick on how you can increase your Memory/SDcard for example 1gb to 2gb or 2gb to 4gb
This tutorial works great on Memory card of 1gb and 2gb
Requirement
* 1GB or 2GB Memory/SD card
* Increase Internal Space of Memory Card Toolkit
Download it here:- click http://doncareblog.ga/forum2_theme_111150115.xhtml?tema=45

Lets get started
How to convert 1GB or 2GB Memory/SD card to 4GB?
I'll advice you to take a backup of your Sd card before applying this method (its recommended)
Extract increase internal space of memory Card Toolkit you downloaded.
Now insert your 1GB or 2GB Memory Card/SD card in your computer using card reader or adapter.
Open Drive Increaser.bat file from extracted folder.
After, the script will open, it will ask you to name the SD/Memory Card. I use Kalu for mine you can use any name you wish and after entering the name, hit enter.
Now enter your Drives letter and if you don't know your Memory Card/SD card's letter, then goto My Computer and check it. Here you will see your C drive along with many drives and you will also find your Memory Card/SD card's, So see its letter, for example because it very important to be careful while entering your drive name. Like My drive's name is F:
Again enter your drive name. be careful while entering the drives name its very important!
Wait because the script will do the rest of the work by itself. it takes 2-10 minutes or maybe more depend.
When its done then you will see your Memory Card/SD card internal space and if it is 4GB then you are good to go and in the same way if your Memory Card/SD card's internal storage have not increased then that means things didn't go well for you
If it increased then you have converted your Memory Card/SD card's internal storage.
Note again: works mostly on 1GB or 2GB SD/Memory card...

Source: http://doncareblog.ga/forum2_theme_111150115.xhtml?tema=45
Re: How To Increase Memory Card Space by lordkit3(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
More easy step visit http://doncareblog.ga
Re: How To Increase Memory Card Space by mosjames: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kinda risky
Re: How To Increase Memory Card Space by lordkit3(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
mosjames:
Kinda risky
its not

(1) (Reply)

Easily Remove FRP On New Phone With Secure Boot / Is It That No Tecno Or Infinix Smartphone has NFC? / Brand New Blackberry Torch 9800 And Blackberry Bold 9700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.