Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) (42534 Views)

Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) / Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by dre11(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
A 42 year-old man, Mr. Samuel Omosaba was Tuesday evening arrested by the Police for allegedly beheading his three year-old niece, Adubarin Kola at Ilepa quarters in Ikare-Akoko, Akoko North East local government area of Ondo State.

The Suspect, who is jobless and still single was said to have contacted a herbalist in Ipe-Akoko for blood money.

It was gathered that the herbalist told him that the only way to make him rich was for him to look for a head of a baby.

Meanwhile, the deceased (Adubarin) was always put in custody of her grandmother at Ilepa quarters in Ikare anytime her mother, Bunmi, who is a trader was going to the market to sell her goods.

On the day the little girl met her untimely death, Bunmi was said to have taken Adubarin to her mother in-law but only met her husband elder brother at home and he promised to take care of the child until her grandmother returns home.

On her return from the market, Bunmi met her daughter’s lifeless body in Samuel’s room.

The suspect was said to have confessed to the family members that he killed the girl for ritual purposes.

He was nearly lynched by aggrieved youths in the community before the police came to his rescued.

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Femi Joseph, who confirmed the incident said the matter had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigative Department (CID) Akure for further investigation.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/17/man-beheads-three-year-old-niece-in-ondo/

1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by Last2comment(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Can you imagine such a terrible man.. why didnt they lynch the animal. Bad bad news cry

8 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by ijustdey: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
this is pure wickedness and evil

what's with people and rituals..... just to get rich at all cost

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by zinachidi(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
so wicked, I don't support jungle justice but sometimes I wonder..""some people really deserve it""

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Buhari sef. Bad news everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by menabae(f): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wicked man.. May God rescues us frm the hands of the wicked sad

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by Aristotle96(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oboy me tire sev... Which kian life angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by njideoby(f): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is so painful. Imagine the agony of that mother on seeing her innocent child when she came back home. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
But do people do money rituals in that part of the country? I thought their riches come from hard work?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by pyyxxaro: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Innocent child

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by Dexema(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jesus! one of the reasons I will never say no to the death penalty. lalasticlala come and see oo!
name checkers association dinner is set.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
VickyRotex has not registered her sim card
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
They should have just allow the people to chop him off bit by bit na. Oh, wetin make me no dey dere.
Abeg i need his gbola to renew my okigbe grin undecided
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by Kjking(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by wellmax(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
So sad
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by Clone2020(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
The heart of man is truly wicked. God will avenge your murderer.
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by harmless011: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
So people still believe this money ritual thing, this world is getting crazier day by day.
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by goldiam(f): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
obara Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wickedness of the highest order. Death to all ritualist.
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by eedriyz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by AbdulAdam56(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
smartec:
this is wickedness of the highest order
i dey tell you
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by IYANGBALI: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Where is he from?

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by ENIGMA11(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chai! Their is God ooooooo. The heart of some men is actually wicked. If you vote jungle justice for richualists, hit like.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by eedriyz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Buhari sef. Bad news everywhere

Looks like you're in the toilet coz your comment is smelling like $hit

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by menix(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
I only came to check name nd guess what??
i was not disappointed...
i greet oo my fellow country men, abeg the man nah indian

21 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by bisdam9086(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
God will judge..
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by Dyt(f): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by raker300: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
With the way the economy is going, more of this would be a daily occurance
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by Iamjiruma: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
It's Like this man above me dnt know this has been existing since 200 dc... Don't blame it on d economy ; blame it on Lazines...

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by ChappyChase: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Just come to check name!

8 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by pedro4hope(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
end time
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by budusky05(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
My God, what a pity to such innocent girl.
Re: Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) by ruffcoin99(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Satan is now worried, people do evil more than he does this days.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.