Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) (47640 Views)

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
I hate to struggle.I want to get anything as easy as pie.F**king country.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by condralbede(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hustler ......Another model in da radar !!
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by inikamoze(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oya TY Bello..over to you? Stanbic & PayPorte needs new signees.

Me think Somebody is trying to push the woman in the pix 'Olajumoke' way... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by ElDaIllest(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
but wait o!!! even her tripod and frying stuffs are all on the wooden boat...what if the fire or heat burns through the bottom of the boat...abi she go scoop am I support hard work though
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by airsaylongcon: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
njideoby:
This is definitely not Niger delta. Have you not heard about or seen the floating school somewhere in Makoko,Lagos?

And you can definitively rule out ND merely from looking at the pic? On what basis from the pic do you arrive at your firm conclusion?
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by Osisinakpo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
konji1:
The story of this hardworking Nigerian woman shows the strength of some women out there who despite the hardship in this country, still hustle hard to cater for their families..God bless them all!

The woman’s location in Nigeria is not yet ascertained as at the time of filing this report, but for the fact that she’s selling on water, it must be from one of the states in the Niger Delta region.

Kudos to her and every hardworking woman out there doing their best to cater for their families!

http://www.melogist.com/meet-the-nigerian-woman-who-sells-puff-puff-on-water-photo/

This is another woman selling fairly used clothes and bags popularly known as GBOGBO with canoe in one of the riverine creeks in Delta state.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by emzila(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
T.Y Bello, see your calling o.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by chrischike(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
were dem INI edo and rukky sanda all of una join see dt woman na real woman no b to dey post ur left breast and deflated Nash evriday fr internet!!!!! sips origin ### I for call tonto buh dah one don respect her puci bakassi marry
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by Osisinakpo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is another woman selling fairly used clothes and bags popularly known as GBOGBO with canoe in one of the riverine creeks in Delta state.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by Abibanjo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
please kindly advise her to wear a life jacket always.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by franklampard082(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wow. This is such an amazing story.
Y'all need to read this awesome story.
It has had me glued to my phone all day

https://www.nairaland.com/2927812/memoirs-otondo-don-tee

Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by Yommiefish(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
God bless her hustling.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by SmartMugu: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
End time puffpuff. Who goes to the Riverside to buy puffpuff or who exactly does she sell to on the river? Karishika things.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by awesomesossy(f): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Some women are so hardworking....nd may b her husband would just b sleeping at home angry
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by awesomesossy(f): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Na photoshop jo
My Old troublesome friend IYANGBALI grin
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
This thing wey dis woman dey do is too risky,if fire mistakenly catches the boat now come burn the woman and the boat as well as her puffy and worst still the boat sink people go dey wail.only in naija u go see this kind of suicide mission.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
awesomesossy:

My Old troublesome friend IYANGBALI grin
na who be your friend my friend? Abeg don't come and kidnap me here o
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by awesomesossy(f): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na who be your friend my friend? Abeg don't come and kidnap me here o
Dats a good idea oooo...how much are u worth kiss
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by thundafire: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
God bless ur hustle ma'am
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by victorazy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oya cnn
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Not surprising

Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by sparkleenqueen(f): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
eceived the text below from phone number 07037198374. Please read.

Dear Customer,Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN bank directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line on 08135612171 now.

I promptly called the guy and below is the abridged version of our conversation.

Me: Hello sir, you just sent me a text message.
The Man: oh my God, you just received our message and you called! So you're affected by the BVN problem?
Me: you said my ATM is deactivated?
The man: which bank are you using?
Me: Which of my ATM is deactivated?
The Man: Which bank are you using?
Me: You deactivated my ATM so you know which one you deactivated.
The Man: OK, you are using First Bank?
Me: No sir, I don't use them.
The Man: Oh my God it is Access bank.
Me: Sorry Sir, I don't use Access.
The Man. What of GTB
Me: No sir, I actually use Unity bank. You know it was formally Bank of the North.
The Man. Ohhhhh. Unity has been having problems. What's your account number?
Me: I don't know, can't remember off hand. I have about 5 bank accounts.
The Man: Take out your ATM let me check my system for you.
Me: Which bank are you working with?
The Man: CBN
Me: Sir, I don't have account with the CBN.
The Man: We are the head of all banks in Nigeria. We control banks from our office.
Me: What's your name sir.
The Man: Ahhhhh mmmmm John. Which ATM do you have with you now?
Me. The one your father gave me.
The man: My father?
Me: Yes, your lazy father that gave birth to a petty thief. Go and look for work.

The line went dead. But I was not done yet. So I called him back.

The Man: Hello.
Me: I am not done with you yet. don't hang your phone on me. I will surely castrate you. You can't speak good English and you're working with the CBN.

The man: Your father!!!!

The phone went off and was switched off too.
Kindly warn your friends not to disclose their banking details to anybody on the phone. It could save a life.

Pls. Share.

Beware of 419.....................copied from another platform.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by Localamos(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
TY Bello over to you.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by Frank3n2(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ty bello where are you!!!
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
konji1:
The story of this hardworking Nigerian woman shows the strength of some women out there who despite the hardship in this country, still hustle hard to cater for their families..God bless them all!

The woman’s location in Nigeria is not yet ascertained as at the time of filing this report, but for the fact that she’s selling on water, it must be from one of the states in the Niger Delta region.

Kudos to her and every hardworking woman out there doing their best to cater for their families!

http://www.melogist.com/meet-the-nigerian-woman-who-sells-puff-puff-on-water-photo/

make dem turn her to model too
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Black African governments simply cannot plan for the basic welfare of their citizens

What does it take a country that has been selling crude oil for over50 years to provide basic monthly stipends to the class of this woman? I doubt if the "puff puff" in there are worth up to 20 Naira?

Those who clamour for Biafra where ingenuity, excellence and progress may have a reason, rightly or wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lovely grin
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
konji1:

“If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and
enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.”
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by agoro2u: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
this should be somewhere in ilaje, Lagos.
Re: Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) by njideoby(f): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
airsaylongcon:

And you can definitively rule out ND merely from looking at the pic? On what basis from the pic do you arrive at your firm conclusion?
Take it or leave it. Either way it's not Niger Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.