Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

That's My Simple Idea To Win In Any Kind Of Online Contest . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / That's My Simple Idea To Win In Any Kind Of Online Contest . (341 Views)

Learn This My Simple Strategy For Forex Trading / I Need Ideas On How To Sell An Idea To Different Companies Without Patenting it / Twenty Best Idea's To Become Wealthy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That's My Simple Idea To Win In Any Kind Of Online Contest . by soufiane007: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Online voting is tough and it takes a lot of your time. I recently entered an online voting contest, and I want to share with you what I did. I averaged between 60 – 120 votes per day, but the work required to get them was tiring and time consuming.But I use a simple way to [url]win online contest[/url]http://www.buyvotelikes.com/, In the end of the online voting portion, I had the most votes.
When online voting starts you should be ready. Before the vote start date, sit down and make a small plan. It really sucks to start late in the game and always be trying to catch up. Make a list of everywhere you can look for votes and plan out who you will ask, and how often. Also have a small plan . If you have some people or a place to get some extra votes, but you’re not sure if you want to use it, keep it in your back pocket in case of emergencies.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Refund N6.2bn Illegal Charges For 2015 According To CBN / Why You Should Put Your Business Online / Get OME Organic Virgin Coconut Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.