Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? (1523 Views)

kpmg Offer Or An Msc Abroad? i'm very confused / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Is A Lecturing Job Sure With A Phd In Nigeria Of Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by Phamoxy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fellow nairalanders please I want to enquire if I could be given a lecturing Job in a university with a notification of result( Masters Degree), because am yet to convocate and my school always give certificate to students after convocation. Please your candid advice and opinions will be appreciated.
Cc Lalasticlala
Kingtom
Ronald4life
Tosyn2much
Wristbangle
Omotayo123
Aminat
Truckpusher
Tolexander
Adaobi
Onila
LadyF
Cutehector
Englishmart
Viviangist
Uboma
Davide40
Safarigirl
Farano
Jacinta

1 Like

Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by kehnton(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
if you've applied for the job, yes. for you can use notification to apply for the lecturing job.
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by danseph(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Absolutely! That's what gave me the lecturing job I'm currently doing!
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
danseph:

But clearly, most lecturing jobs don't get advertised. Any advice on how to get a lecturing job?
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by Phamoxy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
danseph:
Tnx brother i really appreciate, its because I heard some university don't accept notification of result that they value certificate most.
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by Phamoxy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
kehnton:
if you've applied for the job, yes.
for you can use notification to apply for the lecturing job.
Tnx Sir, u mean I can't use notification to apply a fresh?
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by Phamoxy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
edjenyo:

But clearly, most lecturing jobs don't get advertised. Any advice on how to get a lecturing job?
They normally advertise it bro, just that those advertisements are always formality. Its usually gotten through God's grace and connection bro.
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by Valmesk(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
edjenyo:

You will hardly see the lecturing advert,they mostly work on internal referral,even when it is advertised,many have been selected b4 the interview,get close to ur HOD or dean of college,they can recommend you to the college and to the school administration although it depends on how influential they are,you can also start by being a researcher,attend and deliver academic seminars,symposiums and workshops ,if you will have the mental capacity,you can participate in the research work of academic bigwigs in your college,if it is a state university,get close to state house of assembly members,they do have slots and are influential,that's the system we find ourselves.Even if you are the best brain,you ought to work round the clock to be included into system.

2 Likes

Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by kehnton(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Phamoxy:

Tnx Sir, u mean I can't use notification to apply a fresh?
you can.
by the time the recruitment process is completed your certificate would be have been ready.
you're welcomed sir!
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by mdokaba1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Just here to read comments and prolly learn from the responses and refer to them when the time comes, ( am presently a student of mass in unimaid) 'cos lecturing, has being my dream job.
All the best @ OP.
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2016
Amazing posts
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by KingTom(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Of course you can, congratulations when you get the job cool
Re: Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? by idu1(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2016
KingTom:
Of course you can, congratulations when you get the job cool
wink

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Production Manager (pure Water Factory) / Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Akwa Ibom State College Of Educat / LEAP Africa Graduate Paid Internship Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.