|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,862,050 members, 6,866,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at 06:40 AM
|Has Any One Seen This Airforce Ad? by obbasiasa(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2016|
Nigerian Air Force, 2016 Recruitment For Medical Doctors(Direct Short Services Cadets)
The Nigerian Air Force Enlistment of Engineers, Medical Professionals, Statisticians, Lawyers, Criminologists, Procurement Specialists and hospitality Managers
1. The NAF is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets in the above professions.
2. All applicants must be Nigerians not less than 1.68m tall for male and not less than 1.65m tall for female. Applicants should be between 22 and 35 years by 31 December 2016.
3. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of second class lower division for the first degree holders and lower credit for HND holders. The specific disciplines required are as follows:
* Medical Doctor (MBBS)
Candidates without any of the above listed qualifications should not waste their efforts by applying.
4. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
5. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application onlie:
a. Attestation Form.
b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
6. Online Registration Starts on 2, March 2016 and Closes on 13 April 2016
7. Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 01-10 May 2016.
8. NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
9. The Local Government/Indigeneship certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee's driver's licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
10. For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 2 March 2016 or call the following support lines: 098708475, 098704817 and 08078406568 or e-mail: email@example.com
Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2016 and Closes on 13 April 2016.
Air Vice Marshal
For Chief of the Air Staff.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30