Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ladies Lets Always Check Ourselves (graphics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Lets Always Check Ourselves (graphics) (1061 Views)

Always Check Your Shoes / Changes In Breast Women Should Always Check Out For / Health Advice: Nothing Like Sudden Death, Always Check Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Lets Always Check Ourselves (graphics) by purity22(f): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
I was shocked when i saw this today. Please ladies lets try and go for check up always to save us from this (fibroid)

Re: Ladies Lets Always Check Ourselves (graphics) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is serious. These tumours are quite large, to think these things came out from a woman's body.
Re: Ladies Lets Always Check Ourselves (graphics) by purity22(f): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This is serious. These tumours are quite large, to think these things came out from a woman's body.

Honestly i was so surprise when i saw that. The woman thought she was pregnant until she came for scaning in town and she was told that it wasn't pregnancy oh. so they had to operate her immediately. Thank God she is still alive and she had 3kids before the surgery
Re: Ladies Lets Always Check Ourselves (graphics) by Ebimablog: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
purity22:

Honestly i was so surprise when i saw that. The woman thought she was pregnant until she came for scaning in town and she was told that it wasn't pregnancy oh. so they had to operate her immediately. Thank God she is still alive and she had 3kids before the surgery

Good to know she already got 3 kids. She should put a stop to it there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Stoners / Revealed! How To Get Rid Of Ugly Stretch Marks / Ovarian Cancer: Woman Gets Tumour Removed [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.