Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) (52580 Views)

Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State / Photos Of Harvested Giant Size Cucumbers By YEN President, Benue State Chapter / See The Coloured Corn I Harvested From My Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by allcomage: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Gracemacel:
coolSo, my mother and I harvested this 4in1 yam from our backyard this morning.

Who is holding the yam? Mother or daughter? Anyway whoever she is,she looks healthy,lively,natural and portable. In fact she is beautiful. I guess you might be from Cross Rivers Akwa Ibom area. More bountiful harvest next season.

1 Like

Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by iamDreezzy(m): 12:47am On Feb 21, 2016
End time NL member
Walexz02:
End time yam grin
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by Mom007(f): 1:02am On Feb 21, 2016
In the words of my father.., 'Bumper harvest!' the potential of agriculture in Nigeria is staggering yet our dim witted rulers only pay lip service to it. Everyone is looking for easy 'oil' money. and still some will wonder why dollar price is getting higher! *spits in disgust
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by JayJustus(m): 1:11am On Feb 21, 2016
your mum is so adorable just like my mum...Nairalanders i havent eaten yam for almost two years...contribute ticket money for me...okay thanks bye

1 Like

Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by ccaramel(f): 1:57am On Feb 21, 2016
I guess I'm the only one that has never harvested yam before or know what harvested yam is supposed to look like grin grin meanwhile yam and fried egg is Bae!!! Drooling..
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 21, 2016
eyaa ji ofu, ji bu ndu, ji bu aku. ji, ji, ji oma smiley ...
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by Naff24(f): 5:18am On Feb 21, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
2k yam sha
Na money!
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by agaricus007(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2016
wao..operation eat your yam anyhow 4in1...please don't rush it dollar is rising everyday..perfect woman we are still coming to the world of agricultural
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2016
allcomage:

Who is holding the yam? Mother or daughter? Anyway whoever she is,she looks healthy,lively,natural and portable. In fact she is beautiful. I guess you might be from Cross Rivers Akwa Ibom area. More bountiful harvest next season.

I am EgunMogaji and I approve this message grin
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by Jossylalaski: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Good harvest, that is why we should take agriculture seriously shocked
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by kvngveektour(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2016
wow.God bless yhur momma.looks so beautiful without a single make-up
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Waiting to roast the yam-
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Gracemacel:

End time comment
end time quote
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by justmenoni: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2016
Op don't eat that yam cos it's forbidden,,, send it to me for purification grin grin shocked
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
That yams shld b replanted all of it.
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by muloks2013(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Gracemacel:
Have just uploaded the pics.
No farmer no Nation,Am proud to be a Farmer!
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by charleslifted(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Walexz02:
End time yam grin
abeg no kill me wit laff
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by Gracemacel: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Your soil is very good. What state is this?
Lagos state. Ikoyi precisely
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by Gracemacel: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2016
banky222:
is that you or your mum ?

ok thank you for the reply.

just roast one for me and serve it with red oil
Lolz. That's my Mum.
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gracemacel:
Lagos state. Ikoyi precisely
Wow! Very good

1 Like

Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:22am On Feb 24, 2016
This is the kind of yam Okonkwo was harvesting in Things Fall Apart... Impressive, reminds of those Gboko yams you see during rainy season..
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by delishpot: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gracemacel:
coolSo, my mother and I harvested this 4in1 yam from our backyard this morning.

Is that mom or you in the photo? If na your mom, I hope you manage fine reach half of her beauty O. Because the woman is beautiful. If na you then you are fine and deserve that yam.
Re: The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) by restored2016(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Where is your location. I would like to know which state whose soil is so enrich with such capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cucumber Farming Experience In Lagos / 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. / Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.