Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Have You Heard What Ronaldo Said About Messi? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Have You Heard What Ronaldo Said About Messi? (1197 Views)

What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal / Cristiano Ronaldo Said; I Will Never Forget Manchester United. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard What Ronaldo Said About Messi? by choctee(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
I know why Messi took that penalty...& I am not going to say anything more than that" - Ronaldo says. Did you miss the *penalty* story? Get it here---> http://366football.com/mixed-reaction-trail-messis-penalty-pass/ shocked grin

See the extracts:

“Our friendship is the most important thing. It doesn’t matter who scores the goals just that we win the games.” The Brazilian is quoted by ESPN as saying after the encounter with a smile.

In Iniesta’s words; “I had never seen them do it but I had heard them discuss it,” he said. “Perhaps it was for Neymar but Luis was there so he converted it.”

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:mourinho New Man Utd Manager / Ex Super Eagles Skipper Joseph Yobo Goes To Prison / Former Nath Boys Kid Sensation Wilfred Ndidi Joins Leicester City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.