Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription (3630 Views)

NCC Moves To Protect Subscribers With Directive On Data Rollover / Nigerians Spend N197bn Monthly On Internet Data / 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by iDreamzMedia: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
The Nigeria Communications Commission, NCC, has made affordable broadband the focus of its 8-point agenda on ICT development, Executive Vice Chairman of the Commission, Umar Danbatta, has revealed. “Broadband still remains the next frontier in the ICT industry which will help in the speedy transformation of the Nigerian economy, and this formed the basis for our 8-point agenda” he declared. He said that the role of NCC in the plan is to drive broadband infrastructure, first, in major cities across Nigeria and subsequently in areas that have not been served with communications services. - See more at: http://idreamzmedia.com/ncc-moves-to-crash-price-of-internet-data-subscription-in-nigeria/#sthash.57C0si9m.dpuf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by lukecent: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Just what we need. Affordable in the real sense

1 Like

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by Localamos(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by Chikebrain: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
issorai... They wanna slash prices of network providers when there's an erratic power supply in the country. The cost of buying diesel to power Base station alone is enough for service providers to kick against it

4 Likes

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by daphid25(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
I hope this happens, nigerians will be exited

1 Like

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by tanteta(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
We waiting....

1 Like

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by drss(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
anytin greater dan N100 unlimited browing per day is unacceptable.

9 Likes

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by mattyboy007(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
ok.. hope dey make it 1GB 1naira, only den wiill i believe NCC r serious abt we d consumers..
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by NigeriaBam: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good internet network, at affordable price.

1 Like

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by lekjons(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bloggers on rampage.. undecided
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by silentachieverr(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Less talk more action. I'm tired of this already
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by princesidney(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
fOR any SEO & Internet Marketing Applications such as Wicked Article Creator, Traffic Exploder, Market Samurai etc - You can contact me at princesidney@gmail.com or Whatsapp-07030169131 only
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by Alexander001(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
only talk right from last administration
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by OGeeKush(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Its Nothing new...
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Unreliable is why i hate most blog posts...

Will NCC force em to do so when we have erratic power supply in the country.. The Money these Telecoms use to buy diesel inorder to power their base stations is quite high...

We should start from there..

1 Like

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by jimharry21(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
In the first place NCC was our biggest enemy in the whole scam.

1 Like

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by fulfillbill(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Djangocode:
Unreliable is why i hate most blog posts...

Will NCC force em to do so when we have erratic power supply in the country.. The Money these Telecoms use to buy diesel inorder to power their base stations is quite high...

We should start from there..

Abi o help me tell them
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by Ekugbeh(m): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Xo.... Sheee.... Garri go com cheap abi

1 Like

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by Segadem(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
drss:
anytin less than N100 unlimited browing per day is unacceptable.
hmmmm,
...and everybody has access to internet then we will now have "go slow" service.
grin grin grin
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by odinese(m): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Aiiiikt nëuf hen bürg rein fûrüiž l0:fïg kïï8 lłöľ ñëöïfff "9ülëm oö0püüël.
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by AwesomeRomeo: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Not only that, NCC should compel each of them to provide strong 3G network in areas were their services are found across Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by sexywest: 1:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Make una do am fast fast no need talking much. We don tire for those people I tell u!

1 Like

Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by zerojoy: 6:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Yauwaaa
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by SolexxBarry(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by gimmehear(f): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2016
it good sha...hopping it comes into fulfilment, visit gimmehear.com to read 17 Sex position Men Love
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2016
hope the decrease in the value of naira won't affect this
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by UchihaItachi(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2016
I hope they won't all resort to Airtel's style of thievery
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by sodiquisty(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2016
every tweakin was a hit frm sypon to simple server to imei changin Bleep glo Bleep mtn..free browsin ti take over jor
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by chudyprince: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2016
mattyboy007:
ok.. hope dey make it 1GB 1naira, only den wiill i believe NCC r serious abt we d consumers..
etisalat and Globacom are giving 1Gb for N1000 while Airtel gives 2Gb @ the rate of N1500, only if you are living in diaspora that you won't notice these improvement
Re: Good News: NCC Moves To Crash Price Of Internet Data Subscription by chudyprince: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmm time to kick tweaks and trick ass goodbye grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Buy Scrap Phones / Brand New Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc For Sale! / Glo Network Is The Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.