Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please (544 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Disciplining A Christian Child: The Difference Between Discipline And Punishment / The Difference Between Living A Fruitful Life & Living A Sacrificial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please by Molake94(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
I write in Humility.

I just have to free my Spirit.
Why must we be an Hypocrite. Let me start with this:
I don't have a bible so during services I don't take bible to church. All service including weekly services. There is a guy I met in school, he his like a brother to me. This guy anytime we want to go to church he would tell me Why would I go to church without a bible, the next thing that would follow would be Gsf(Gospel Student fellowship) would say, next question would be Gsf would be question why I do not bring bible to church. And my reaction would be What's is My business with Gsf.
The funniest thing is that He has never asked how would God feel if I don't take bible to Church he would only tell me. What would Gsf say, how would they look at You. And I begin to wonder if am going to church for Gsf or for God.
Coming back to this friend of mine, this guy would take bible to church for all services including weekly services but this guy won't read that say bible at home for the past one month He has never open the bible at home except he took the bible to church and His excuse was He does not have a daily devotion that why He does not read his bible at Home and I begin to wonder who is He deceiving. He carry His bible to church and they call Him Pastor but yet He does not read that bible at Home.
Pls what's the Different btw the Both of Us.

The Day we stop trying to please me( Bro. This Sis. That, Pastor, Rev. Brothers Cord, Sister Cord). That is the Day the Church would move forward.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please by Kingsasian(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
No difference in short you are better than he is.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please by Molake94(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kingsasian:
No difference in short you are better than he is.

Thank You Bro.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please by Kingsasian(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Molake94:

Thank You Bro.
you are welcome.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please by Xclusivegrin007(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Op do you read your own Bible?? If you do then we I can say you better than him but that does not judge that you have partner relationship with God. Observe your quiet time and let God minister to you. Enough of church doctrine. Let's stick to our standard which is Bible. Amen!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please by Molake94(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
2kaybiel:
Op do you read your own Bible?? If you do then we I can say you better than him but that does not judge that you have partner relationship with God. Observe your quiet time and let God minister to you. Enough of church doctrine. Let's stick to our standard which is Bible. Amen!!

Thanks for the advise
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Both. Mature Mind Please by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
There is too much hypocrisy in churches.

From the altars to the church entrances.

But every Christian is claiming genuine without really seeing themselves. To observe better, you need to remove yourself from the picture.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Go To Church Today? / Maxwellnovel: Toothpick Or Cucumber! Does Size Really Matter? / Nigeria Tops Record For Number Of Christians Killed For Faith-related Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.