Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Marketers Needed For Immediate Appointment Within Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers Needed For Immediate Appointment Within Lagos (678 Views)

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / Based On Logistics, I Got Appointment As A Logistics Officer In A Reputable Firm / How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers Needed For Immediate Appointment Within Lagos by swiftpharm01: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Swiftpharm.com is Nigerias foremost online healthcare hub, we require the services of marketers in Lagos. The marketers serves as agents to get as many sign ups to the company's products and services.

Job Role

Applicants must be based Lagos and is:
Responsible for selling the company's products and services on a B2B and B2C level to customers
The target is Flexible
Establish and maintain client relationships
Report sales figures to the Representative on a daily basis
Identify and escalate any client concerns to the Representative

Skills Required

excellent sales and negotiation skills.- good communication and 'people skills'- confidence and motivation.- determination and the drive to work towards targets.- the ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team.- good organisational and time management skills.

To apply, send your resume to : ariyo@swiftpharm.com
Re: Marketers Needed For Immediate Appointment Within Lagos by laracraft(f): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
i have bsc (ed) accounting, can i apply?
Re: Marketers Needed For Immediate Appointment Within Lagos by 12345DKO(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good evening Sir. Please Sir kindly let us know the minimum qualification? Thank you Sir.
Re: Marketers Needed For Immediate Appointment Within Lagos by swiftpharm01: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
The minimum qualification is OND and course studied or class of degree have little or no influence. What counts Is your ability to grasp the task ahead and deliver. Thanks.
Re: Marketers Needed For Immediate Appointment Within Lagos by swiftpharm01: 6:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Applications are still welcome. Thanks.

Re: Marketers Needed For Immediate Appointment Within Lagos by aspirer01: 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Applications are still on.. Hmmm reserved my comment
Re: Marketers Needed For Immediate Appointment Within Lagos by aspirer01: 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Applications are still on.. Hmmm i reserved my comment for another day

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Apply Now For Experienced Job Position At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc / International Job Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.