Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Urgently Need The Service Of An Excellent Web Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Urgently Need The Service Of An Excellent Web Developer (698 Views)

Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently / I Urgently Need An IOS Developer / Web Developer And Application Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need The Service Of An Excellent Web Developer by anigold(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
hello, I urgently need the service of a good programmer who can fix some technical issues on my forum.
heres the url of the forum:
www.postsmania.com

Please only contact me if you know you can work with the programming language of the forum...

please contact me via:
goldfx2@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need The Service Of An Excellent Web Developer by cbrass(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Whats the language used?
Re: I Urgently Need The Service Of An Excellent Web Developer by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 19, 2016
You didn't even state the programming language, you just want us to use spirit eyes to detect the language used.

And why are people trying to look like naira land?, what's the use of having a website that is not unique.

This is the second guy that used the Naira land script and fell into problems, this is because some things are missing in the scripts. It's not complete.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Proffessional Web Developer / Oca Dumps Plssssssss / VACANCY FOR PHP PROGRAMMER(very Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.