Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Was Moses A Satanist ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Moses A Satanist ? (626 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Is Obama A Satanist? / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Moses A Satanist ? by banom(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
I was browsing wikipedia on information about church of satan, i found out that one of the commandment of satan to his followers (as posted on wikipedia)was VENGEANCE, Just like Moses preached an EYE FOR AN EYE,

Could it mean Moses was a satanist ?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And The Kingdom Of God / Life As A Christian / Abuzola And The Christian Folks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.