Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Rasheed Olaoluwa: He Came, He Saw, He Conquered - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rasheed Olaoluwa: He Came, He Saw, He Conquered (927 Views)

Please Is Mmm-nigeria Back Again?? I Saw This Poster Somewhere In Enugu / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / I Saw These Machines Along Lekki/epe Road. I Believe They're Going To Dangote Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rasheed Olaoluwa: He Came, He Saw, He Conquered by YoungExec: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ever since I heard the news of the latest round of sacking. I am saddened by the loss of only one out of the bunch. Mr Rasheed Olaoluwa, the former MD of Bank of Industry.
The man met a BOI that nobody knew would help the common man and now that he has left, BOI is on the lips of every manufacturer and entrepreneur.
While we are often quick to often criticize, we must also commend exceptional service.

I wish him well in his future endeavors and will definitely keep tabs to know what this exceptional man is up to in the future.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of The Richest Man In Babylon / How To Invest On Property In Johannesburg South Africa For Monthly Returns / Buy TBC From A TBC Millionaire At The Rate Of 3000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.