Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Peter Okoye: The Destructor Of Peace And Order In A Family - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peter Okoye: The Destructor Of Peace And Order In A Family (579 Views)

Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 / Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye: The Destructor Of Peace And Order In A Family by Princeojua(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
I have always loved the other twin brother of the P square group. My spirit always gives me a reason to dislike Peter Okoye. At times I wonder if my fears were real that someday he might be a menace to the P square brand. Why must he be the one to sack Jude when Paul is the real P square? Paul produces, writes, sings and all Peter does is video displaying Dry Chest made of Groundnut and palm nuts. Paul can decide to partner with his new signee Monosing to storm the industry with better songs than his With Peter. Tell peter to mine himself ooooo.
Re: Peter Okoye: The Destructor Of Peace And Order In A Family by hungryboy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oga, go sleep abeg, No carry family matter were you never even know how e take start for head
Re: Peter Okoye: The Destructor Of Peace And Order In A Family by yeanka007: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Op you are totally wrong, they both needs each other.

When one hear the name Psqure what comes to ones mind is their music and the dance steps.

Mind Psquare music isn't so much fascinating but the dance makes it perfect.

#LeaveThemAlone.
Re: Peter Okoye: The Destructor Of Peace And Order In A Family by vicstar(m): 1:19am On Feb 18, 2016
op go deal with ya family issue first undecidedwho made u a mediator?

(1) (Reply)

INSPIRING: Richest African Footballer Reveals How He Met His Wife / Keyboard Sales Nd Supply At Affordable Price / Saw This On AIT, 'sysment'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.