Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation (971 Views)

I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose / Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2016
I have tried to preach unity among Nigerians. But this politicians and parties always make step to separate us. Now, am not going to be a preacher for Nigeria Unity until we deal with all this idiot who are playing with our lives and unity..

I have heard so many things about the newly appointed PDP chairman.. Part of it says that "Alimodu Sheriff had an agreement with the Boko Haram Sect to win the Governorship election in Borno in year 2003". As a result of this, he appointed a Boko Haram member as a commissioner and implemented Sharia law in borno..

From my point of view, PDP wants to follow same process for the Presidential election in 2019. I don't think PDP can go for "Alimodu Sheriff" without anything connected to it. PDP want to align with the supporters of Boko Haram in the North-East and other part of North just to Break "Buhari" or "Buhari's candidate" election comes 2019..( I don't know how strong is Alimodu Sheriff to win the heart of Buhari's supporter thou)

YOURUBA and IGBO, be wise..This is not about PDP or APC anymore. It's all about our future safety.... PDP is desperate for power. They don't even consider what the repercussion will be on we the citizen. What I mean is that, if PDP eventually win the 2019 election and they refuse to meet the agreement of these people, don't you think that they may Spread to other part of the country to revenge the government for Using and Dumping them?

IGBO and YORUBA, let's cooperate and proof to our party that NIGERIA election is not determine by NORTH.

IGBO and YORUBA, Let's think.. Let's put our differences aside and figure out the game that PDP is playing..

Let's call on Fayose and Wike to tell us the main reason why SAS's is appointed as PDP chairman.
Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by EasternActivist: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2016
APC is not the thing of the SS and the SE.
Anything else even PDP us what we welcome...

What is the APC agenda for the oil rich state??
Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2016
EasternActivist:
APC is not the thing of the SS and the SE.
Anything else even PDP us what we welcome...

What is the APC agenda for the oil rich state??

"""""""""""Ok.. Please tell us the Agenda that APC planned for Oil Rich State..""""""""""""

To you, Anything planned by PDP is welcome?? I can now present a man who CARE about Party much more than the MASS future
Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by TippyTop(m): 12:59am On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
MaxiMoney:
I have tried to preach unity among Nigerians. But this politicians and parties always make step to separate us. Now, am not going to be a preacher for Nigeria Unity until we deal with all this idiot who are playing with our lives and unity..

I have heard so many things about the newly appointed PDP chairman.. Part of it says that "Alimodu Sheriff had an agreement with the Boko Haram Sect to win the Governorship election in Borno in year 2003". As a result of this, he appointed a Boko Haram member as a commissioner and implemented Sharia law in borno..

From my point of view, PDP wants to follow same process for the Presidential election in 2019. I don't think PDP can go for "Alimodu Sheriff" without anything connected to it. PDP want to align with the supporters of Boko Haram in the North-East and other part of North just to Break "Buhari" or "Buhari's candidate" election comes 2019..( I don't know how strong is Alimodu Sheriff to win the heart of Buhari's supporter thou)

YOURUBA and IGBO, be wise..This is not about PDP or APC anymore. It's all about our future safety.... PDP is desperate for power. They don't even consider what the repercussion will be on we the citizen. What I mean is that, if PDP eventually win the 2019 election and they refuse to meet the agreement of these people, don't you think that they may Spread to other part of the country to revenge the government for Using and Dumping them?

IGBO and YORUBA, let's cooperate and proof to our party that NIGERIA election is not determine by NORTH.

IGBO and YORUBA, Let's think.. Let's put our differences aside and figure out the game that PDP is playing..

Let's call on Fayose and Wike to tell us the main reason why SAS's is appointed as PDP chairman.

[/s]

Modu Sheriff was in APC till 2014, why didn't you people present his Boko Haram credentials then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by Masculity(m): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2016
We are still watching. If Nija better na together we go enjoy but if selfishness make you distroy am na so jejely i go run comot.
Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 18, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Modu Sheriff was in APC till 2014, why didn't you people present his Boko Haram credentials then?

He was criticized then.. No one in APC defended him.. He immediately decamp from APC.

Here was his statement when he decamp...

Here is what Alimodu Sheriff Says when he defected from APC;;

www.saharareporters.com/2014/09/16/i-left-apc-end-boko-haram-crisismodu-sheriff

"My being in the PDP is a personal sacrifice for my people. I
am in PDP so as to make the necessary intervention for my
people. If it takes me to be sleeping 24 hours in the
Presidency for my people, I will do just that,” .

Since he joined PDP what happened, only to find PDP suddenly using Boko Haram as a business.. Borrowing money is the name of fighting BOKO HARAM and diverting the money into their pocket. Isn't it THAT WAS 2014

2016, This man becomes PDP chairman...

Am not concerned about PDP or APC here... I just want PDP leaders to come out to explain why they chose an accused boko haram sponsor as their chairman....

PLEASE bro, this is not a party issue.. Let's reason together
Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by EasternActivist: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
MaxiMoney:

"""""""""""Ok.. Please tell us the Agenda that APC planned for Oil Rich State..""""""""""""

To you, Anything planned by PDP is welcome?? I can now present a man who CARE about Party much more than the MASS future

I don't know the APC agenda for the rich oil state but the selfish agenda is real, that's why is an open question...
Besides APC has nothing to offer to the masses but to rip them their hard earned money.
Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by Teddeebear: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
MaxiMoney:

to hell with you …

only selfish and self -centered igbos will have anything to do with yorubas …

Go and listen to what Oyegun said when APC lost SS.

God will answer our prayers one day and give AKWA ibom seaport, by then una eyes go clear.
Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by Teddeebear: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
EasternActivist:

I don't know the APC agenda for the rich oil state but the selfish agenda is real, that's why is an open question...
Besides APC has nothing to offer to the masses but to rip them their hard earned money.
APC is coming for oil money, simple, then yorubas will become landlords in SS, collect the money and develop SW

wicked politics

1 Like

Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Teddeebear:
to hell with you …

only selfish and self -centered igbos will have anything to do with yorubas …

Go and listen to what Oyegun said when APC lost SS.

God will answer our prayers one day and give AKWA ibom seaport, by then una eyes go clear.

To hell with you and Your Entire Generation..

Hungry Wolf
Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by chumada: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2016
We have absolutely nothing to do with yroubas

Better for north to rule Nigeria till eternity, who cares undecided undecided
Re: PDP Desperate For Power.. High Time For Yoruba And Igbo Cooperation by Teddeebear: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
MaxiMoney:

To hell with you and Your Entire Generation..

Hungry Wolf
stop dreaming, Yorubas have even stop selling properties to igbos

you can't use everyone as you want,

(1) (Reply)

Truworths Flees Nigeria. Invests In UK, Kenya And Botswana. - Bloomberg / Dimeji Bankole Vs Raufu Aregbesola (disgraceful) / Sharia Court Sentencing Minors To Illicit Marriages-national Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.