Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Buy Cheap Product Deliver To Your Door Step Any Where In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Cheap Product Deliver To Your Door Step Any Where In Nigeria (468 Views)

Grow Your Business Instagram Account / Buy Cheap Niched Instagram Accounts [NG] / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share / Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North To Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Product Deliver To Your Door Step Any Where In Nigeria by phemmyswis(m): 4:27am On Feb 18, 2016
My name is Ose and l'm a Jumia sales consultant. Here are nine reasons why you need an agent.
1. I save your time
2. Depending on the item, I can get you free shipping
3. Get items for you before its out of stock
4. Tell you more about products,esp newly improved products or new products
5. Track your oder
6. Give you information about our promos and flash sale
7. Give information about items especially when they are extremely cheap
8. I work for you, cos I'm online 24-7
9. You have nothing to lose

Whatsapp : 08160533567
Call : 08160533567
Bbm : 5c0f6f60

Re: Buy Cheap Product Deliver To Your Door Step Any Where In Nigeria by tyconcepts(f): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2016
phemmyswis:
My name is Ose and l'm a Jumia sales consultant. Here are nine reasons why you need an agent.
1. I save your time
2. Depending on the item, I can get you free shipping
3. Get items for you before its out of stock
4. Tell you more about products,esp newly improved products or new products
5. Track your oder
6. Give you information about our promos and flash sale
7. Give information about items especially when they are extremely cheap
8. I work for you, cos I'm online 24-7
9. You have nothing to lose

Whatsapp : 08160533567
Call : 08160533567
Bbm : 5c0f6f60

Good morning Ose. How are you? I placed an order for a baby wrap totaling #4,530 including shipping in Warri earlier this month but an emergency took me out of town and the delivery failed. Yesterday I tried re ordering and was surprised that the delivery price has being hiked up. What can you do for me. I need the item urgently sort of.

(1) (Reply)

MD Executive Chair. / Do You Have A Facebook Page Or Instagram Handle For Sale? / 2016 Forms Are Available For Interested Pple In Video Production Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.