Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pls Help Find This Missing Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help Find This Missing Man (830 Views)

Who Knows This Missing Person? Pls Help Locate Her Relatives. / Have You Seen This Missing Man Who Was Last Seen At A Mosque In Kaduna?(photo) / Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Find This Missing Man by anigbogukelvin(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2016
PLS PUSH TO FRONT PAGE!!!! Plsssss

Dear Nairanlanders, Please Help!
Here is a picture of my missing uncle in Lagos. His name is Ossy Chukwura. He was last seen yesterday evening.
He has a lost memory after an accident sometime back but may be able to Call his own name.
He was brought to Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos for prayers and has been there for about 2 months now, staying with wife and relative in that same area.

He was last wearing a Red- caftan, which he may have changed now. He speaks, Igbo, hausa and English language fluently.

He is fund of using the phrase "Let's Move" or "I want to Move" which he implies " I want to Go back to Abuja".

PLEASE WHO EVER COMES ACROSS HIM CAN PLEASE CALL US, HIS FAMILY ON or Report to the nearby station.

07015774747 Chijioke-Lagos
07038358859 Kelvin-Abuja

Thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Find This Missing Man by Sindybilz: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Dad I know by the special grace of God we will find you. I just hope u are somewhere safe out there. Pls any one with useful information can also call 07067936400his daughter and 08059606178 his wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Find This Missing Man by ZYZZA: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
sorry bro you would find him peace ijn

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Find This Missing Man by qubie(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2016
anigbogukelvin:
PLS PUSH TO FRONT PAGE!!!! Plsssss

Dear Nairanlanders, Please Help!
Here is a picture of my missing uncle in Lagos. His name is Ossy Chukwura. He was last seen yesterday evening.
He has a lost memory after an accident sometime back but may be able to Call his own name.
He was brought to Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos for prayers and has been there for about 2 months now, staying with wife and relative in that same area.

He was last wearing a Red- caftan, which he may have changed now. He speaks, Igbo, hausa and English language fluently.

He is fund of using the phrase "Let's Move" or "I want to Move" which he implies " I want to Go back to Abuja".

PLEASE WHO EVER COMES ACROSS HIM CAN PLEASE CALL US, HIS FAMILY ON or Report to the nearby station.

07015774747 Chijioke-Lagos
07038358859 Kelvin-Abuja

Thanks...

Thanks bro, I really appreciate.
Please Moderator , kindly move this post to the front page. The missing man is my dad.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Find This Missing Man by anigbogukelvin(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Information reaching us today, is that He was last spotted around St. Mary's Catholic church, Isolo.

Please those living around that axis, let us know when you sight him. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Employer Tells His Staff...clean The Office Or You Resign / accident everywhere this month of matching forward. 18+ graphic / Storage Tank That Killed Two Aged Men At Topo Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.