Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Rapture & Its Reality - Please Read This, Even If You Are Busy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture & Its Reality - Please Read This, Even If You Are Busy! (494 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / The Rapture & Its Reality - Please Read This Even If You Are Busy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture & Its Reality - Please Read This, Even If You Are Busy! by flakky02: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Many people think "if I miss the rapture, I can just refuse to get the mark of the beast in the tribulation, it’s that simple." But the bible says it will be a time of great suffering like there has never been since the creation of the world and as it will never be again. In short it will be the time of greatest suffering in the history of creation. Matthew 24:21.
During that time, a brother will betray a brother and have them put to death. A Father will betray their child. Children will betray their parents and have them killed. Matthew 10:21. It will be so bad that people will only care about themselves.
In history, people have been thrown in dens of hungry Lions, thrown in drums of boiling oil, thrown in furnaces, burnt alive, stoned to death, cut in half etc. for the sake of Christ. Yet the Bible says the kind of suffering during Great Tribulation will be the first of its kind. It’s even unimaginable. The bible says “They shall seek death, but death shall flee from humanity.”(Revelations 9:6)
Quote from Rachael Mushala about the tribulation through a Revelation by the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus said, "It is already at the door My child. I tell you that time of sorrow will soon be here. Be prepared for My coming. Do not be left behind. Let no one be left behind. Let them all prepare for My coming. For it will be a time of great suffering, people's skin being peeled off unless they deny Me, nails being pierced into the flesh whose skin was peeled.....pouring acid on human beings just for My name's sake. My child, at that time each will care only for their own soul, so much suffering; parents eating their children's flesh, unimaginable suffering My child. That is the price of denying Me .But I am coming for My holy people."
The Bible says he who gets the mark of the beast has no chance of salvation.
Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name."
What the Lord showed me (Zipporah Mushala) about the tribulation was shocking. I saw those who refused to receive the mark of the beast put in places like concentration camps in cells, men and women all together. The cells were filthy because they used to ease themselves from the same cells and yet sleep there. They were Sickly thin. People got so hungry that they began to eat that same human waste.
Those who were pregnant began to abort their babies and eat them. When Rapture happens, babies including unborn ones will be raptured but these women got pregnant after the Rapture. It was terrible; people were eating parts of their bodies just to survive. I also saw demons come from hell onto the earth and they were not hiding anymore. This is not all but there are many other things which cannot be said at once.
Right now, the Lord is restraining the evil from doing whatever they want. Yet the world is in so much chaos. During the tribulation, the Lord will remove his hand that is preventing them and will withdraw his Holy Spirit from the earth. 2 Thes 2:7.
One who will not be raptured for any reason will have to overcome the Tribulation without the help of the Holy Spirit by Flesh – how possible is that? Yet the Lord is giving us a chance to obey him now with his help and we are at peace. No one is asking us to receive any mark. What will you choose?
And What?
What is hindering you from getting genuine salvation? Why are you postponing your salvation and ignoring it at this dangerous time? Why are you holding to a fake salvation in this perilous time that will not qualify you for the upcoming rapture?
What are those things that will deprive you of the Rapture? The little sins? The hidden sin? The secret sins? The unsettled restitution? Those makeup and artificial beauty care? That ungodly business? The ungodly job? The worldly friendship and lifestyle?
WHAT A FOOL
The money you are running after which is making you not to have time for your salvation, which is making you to compromise your faith, after the Rapture, you will not be able collect the money in the bank if you don’t collect the mark of the beast, if you keep the money in your house, you will not be able to spend it. The job that made you falsified your age, information or compromise your faith, after the rapture, you will not be able to do the job without collecting the mark of the beast.
While you are running inside the bush, you will not be able to drive that beautiful car or sleep in the beautiful house. The position you what to kill yourself for now, you will not be able to retain it except you bow and worship Satan. The makeup, ungodly dresses, and all others which you can’t do without now, you will not even remember them after you miss the rapture. Your popular prosperity preachers, these earthly focused prayer ministers, your Bishop, Daddy GO, Senior Pastor, motivational speakers who refuse to teach you genuine salvation, restitution and impeding rapture will be hiding their faces in shame. All their messages of breakthrough, divine establishment, divine success, open heaven of blessing, waves of glory, abundant blessings, prophetic utterances, anointing for higher level, 5 Sunday of anointing, 100 days of fasting and prayer – all these will be useless to you after the rapture.
And if you receive the mark of the beast, you will only have three and half years before eternal torments will begin and the great judgment Day that will usher you into eternal perdition where you will spend eternity with devil and his demon forever and ever and ever. What a fool the devil is making out of you now!
WHAT IF
You need not to miss the rapture; you need not to face the Great Tribulation. If you are not sure of your position if rapture should take place now, if you are not sure of your spiritual level, if you are not sure of your salvation and if you are not sure if you are still standing in faith, the best is to rededicate your life to Jesus Christ and start again now. You have nothing to lose by starting with God afresh or by rededicating your life to Jesus Christ anew; you will have many things to gain. All you need now is to realize all your sins, all together, not some, and ready to forsake all of them. Then ask God to forgive you and cleanse you. And you separate yourself from all those sinful works, ways, things, people, friendship, relationship, materials, etc. And you devote yourself to Jesus Christ.
If you would like to surrender your life to Jesus Christ or you want to rededicate your life to Jesus, all you need to do is to repent, confess your sins and forsake them as you accept Jesus Christ into your life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Influential Man Ever On Earth / Beware, Signs And Wonders / Աɦat Ɨ Saա Ɨռ Ċɦʊʀċɦ Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.