Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam (16204 Views)

Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) / Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 / What To Do When You Sight A Trailer With Container(graphic Picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam by nnamdiosu(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2016
sugarbelly4:
A trailer with its container has fallen at the CMS busstop leading to Victoria Island Lagos this morning. This has caused a major gridlock for commuters heading to VI and Ikoyi.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/photos-trailer-with-container-falls-at.html

sugar belly ur God sent. was just about taking that route when I said let me scroll naira land and I saw ur post. thanks a zigalon
Re: Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam by Bluffly: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2016
solid3:
Why do we have containers incessantly falling on major roads.

It's hight time Lagos state began inspection of all these container carriers to endure their road worthiness and also check on the drivers.

Thank God it didn't fall on a vehicle.

All this stil points to laziness and greediness. Imagine you making use of an equipment without conducting a regular check, Imagine using an equipment without conforming to safety rules as ertaining to it. Most of this trailers chasis are gone and yet they carry over load, most of their tyres are bad and yet theyo ply our roads.
Re: Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam by doskie(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
EastanPower:
Lagos and containers sha!!!
I tell you!!!
Especially when you dey go for interview that day. you go just dey vex dey wan fight for nothing.
Re: Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam by sugarbelly4: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
nnamdiosu:

sugar belly ur God sent. was just about taking that route when I said let me scroll naira land and I saw ur post. thanks a zigalon

happy I saved a life cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate / Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge / 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.