Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) (46805 Views)

Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Burger01:
That's big. They should clear that forest of terrorists and make it a tourist attraction place smiley

Defeating the terrorists is not the problem
Defeating the ideologies that spur this people on is the problem.
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by nike4love: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
omonnakoda:
But when it suits Southerner cryarguing about population they say the North is a desert
Is it not desert before?
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Burger01(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Defeating the terrorists is not the problem
Defeating the ideologies that spur this people on is the problem.
True talk there. The ideologies of such people could be very difficult to defeat. They are mostly and extremely fanatical angry
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Burger01:
True talk there. The ideologies of such people could be very difficult to defeat. They are mostly and extremely fanatical angry

One of their Governor said, if we don't give them the right education, someone else will give them the wrong one.
Another wise man said, one of the most difficult thing in this world is unlearning something. especially that you've been taught to die for.

1 Like

Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by realjoker(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Burger01:
That's big. They should clear that forest of terrorists and make it a tourist attraction place smiley
THAT IS WHAT IT USE TO BE, NATIONAL GAME RESERVE TO BE PRECISE, BUT DO TO OUR NEGLIGIENCE HABIT THE GAME RESERVE WAS ABADON AFTER THE END OF COLONIALISATION.
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Boss13:
One begins to wonder if this Sambisa forest is like an entire state that cannot be entirely combed.

sambisa forest:Area (23,000 sq mi).

Lagos: (Area: 1,342 sq mi)

Source google.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by LastProphet: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Boss13:
One begins to wonder if this Sambisa forest is like an entire state that cannot be entirely combed.

it's larger than Belgium, ask anyone from borno
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
LastProphet:

it's larger than Belgium, ask anyone from borno

Anyone from Borno ke,
Is it everyone from Borno that has acess to Belgium or Google map
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Caseless: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
. it is as long as four local governments and as wide as some states.
almost cut across 8 states.
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by comodo: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
ademega:
that is good. we are winning the war
Which war, they killed many BH and recovered only 1 gun. I don't die.
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by hmuhammad(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Boss13:
sambisa extends to Cameroon, Chad, Niger, Mali and Benin republic. It is very big
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
aleeyus:
No I leave in North
The fact that you live in the north is not proof enough why you should go about laying discriminating accusations against another country's citizens
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by comodo: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

what concerns IPOB with this thread? Can't you just be happy over the successes of the army instead of trying to involve tribalism in this thread?
Don't mind am, yeye dey smell. Army dey talk say dem recover only 1 gun after a whole ambush and shootout. Just 1 gun, how many bullets did they waste to get d gun?
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by aleeyus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
"DON'T RE QUOTE ME BOY CUZ I AIN'T SAY SH*T"
Silkmoth33:

The fact that you live in the north is not proof enough why you should go about laying discriminating accusations against another country's citizens
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by fatytoy333(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
drss:
attack on boko haram is an attack on d north. - buari dullard.
when will liar mohammed relocate to sambisa forest

Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
You really should be sorry for yourself instead! Cos your mouth would soon set you up in a furnished cell block in a federal prison
aleeyus:
I'm sorry i kne many refugees, those that their relatives involve them
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by ALIMINE(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Boss13:
it is said to be the size of Belgium. You can thus imagine how difficult it would be to comb the entire forest which share boundaries with Cameroon and Niger
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by coesheya(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Idiots must obey
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by aleeyus(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'm among J.T.F
Silkmoth33:
You really should be sorry for yourself instead! Cos your mouth would soon set you up in a furnished cell block in a federal prison
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
aleeyus:
"DON'T RE QUOTE ME BOY CUZ I AIN'T SAY SH*T"
U r an idiot! Lol! And you go about saying you are j.T.F.
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by aleeyus(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
J.T.F just, to, Frank
Silkmoth33:

U r an idiot! Lol! And you go about saying you are j.T.F.
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
hmuhammad:
sambisa extends to Cameroon, Chad, Niger, Mali and Benin republic. It is very big
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mumu boko aram

Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Sunky200: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Boss13:

yes it is, it is three times the size of Israel. it is about 686 square kilometer in size
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good for nothing

Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by odehman: 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
drss:
attack on boko haram is an attack on d north. - buari dullard.
when will liar mohammed relocate to sambisa forest
mumu wanite
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by odehman: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
bigboss80s:
Y r they always so black??
honestly I don't no.... and always dirty
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by ghuzy01: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
nzgal:

I tire. Where is our airforce?
Sambisa forest is as big as d size of Belgium...heard that from CNN.
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by ghuzy01: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
soldiers bombed sambisa forest has become a national anthem on various print media even on NL since 33bc. is this sambisa forest that big that d millitary might isn't enough to subdue it? just curious though. the one and only last solution will be to relocate all millitary baracks and formations to sambisa forest and boko haram will be history in naja chikena
You don't understand,sambisa forest is not like d regular forest we know...it is as big as d size of Belgium.I heard that on CNN.maybe you might need to take a trip to d north to see their vast unoccupied lands.
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by taiwoakin(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2016
Let me educate fellow nairalanders. According to Google Maps sambisa forest is bigger than the entire south east region.
Go and double check, come back and thank me for the education.
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
taiwoakin:
Let me educate fellow nairalanders. According to Google Maps sambisa forest is bigger than the entire south east region.
Go and double check, come back and thank me for the education.
You sent me a PM. Add me on WhatsApp for fast response
Re: Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Boss13:
you see ignorance?? That forest is bigger than the whole south East states put together, Wailers sha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.