Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Falz The Bahd Guy Finally Meet Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz The Bahd Guy Finally Meet Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola (photo) (969 Views)

Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) / Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz The Bahd Guy Finally Meet Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola (photo) by MeloGist(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Multi talented Nigerian rapper, Falz The Bahd Guy got the opportunity of meeting billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola and he decided to share the photo they took together on his Instagram page captioning it,

"Drinks and chills earlier on with the Shairman gangan of Forte Oil, Mr Femi Otedola . Juz casual relagzashun sturv. Notting mush".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0WGrkvB5S/?taken-by=falzthebahdguy

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Finally Meet Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola (photo) by MeloGist(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Finally Meet Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola (photo) by Last2comment(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2016
In Falz voice: Xcuse me Mr. Billionaire, can I be making friends with you. the money in your account be making me say OMG, can some of the money be rubbing off on me and those your pretty daughters will be nice to date. I know am from poor family but that won't matter because the love I have for your daughter we won't kwanta
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Finally Meet Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola (photo) by Yustash001(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Nice...Falz my guy..
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Finally Meet Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola (photo) by Nellybank(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2016
Chai some guys can fall dia hands. I was with Bill Gate last week at texas yet no one heard of it. Comon Femi. Hmmm u jones final
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Finally Meet Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola (photo) by bigcil2(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

SEE Photo Of A University Lecturer Flogging His Students In Class / Meet 2 Filipino Female Models / Beautiful Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.