Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases (12120 Views)

Motion Detection With PIR Sensors And Arduino / We Build; Customized LED Signs | Electronics Sign Boards| Digital Signage / Arduino,raspberry Pi,sensors Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by arduino: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
bot101:

Do you have any module that allows video streaming via Wi-Fi for arduino?

Currently we do not have a module that allows video streaming over wi-fi. We will research the markets to see if we can get one for you.
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by bot101(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
arduino:

Currently we do not have a module that allows video streaming over wi-fi. We will research the markets to see if we can get one for you.

OK, thanks.
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by arduino: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
bot101:

OK, thanks.

You're welcome.

********Students from Convenant Universty, Ota. We thank you all.********

konga.com/faithtechnologies
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2016
bot101:

OK, thanks.

Guy watsupp
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by arduino: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2016
arduino:

You're welcome.

********Students from Convenant Universty, Ota. We thank you all.********

konga.com/faithtechnologies
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by arduino: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
We wish all our customers across the nation a happy new year
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by qunleajayi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hi pls can you send me your contacts. I need an arduino uno r3 and a few items. Pls. Thanks.
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by arduino: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2020
qunleajayi:
Hi pls can you send me your contacts. I need an arduino uno r3 and a few items. Pls. Thanks.
Send your request to arduinonaija@yahoo(dot)com
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by Shepherdd(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2020
arduino:
We Thank all our customers especially those of Nairaland community from Northern to Southern Nigeria and Eastern to Western Nigeria and even those that ordered from Sambisa Forest....... We are grateful

Hello interested in getting these boards very soon. Your konga link is down how can i see you catalog of boards.
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by arduino: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shepherdd:

Hello interested in getting these boards very soon. Your konga link is down how can i see you catalog of boards.
Send catalog request by mail. Thank you.
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by Marvog(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
arduino:

Send catalog request by mail. Thank you.
Good day Arduino. How much does your Starter kit cost, its components and price for a waybill to Aba, Abia state?
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by arduino: 5:43pm On May 14, 2020
Marvog:

Good day Arduino. How much does your Starter kit cost, its components and price for a waybill to Aba, Abia state?
Currently, out of stock.
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by Marvog(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2020
Ouch....Thanks though
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by usibengate(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thanks
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by kingnl: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Can one use the arduino kit to reprogram laptop bios chip?
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by kingnl: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2020
@ Arduino, do you sell laptop bios programming tool kits?
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by Kennyking1234: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please I need the robot chassis how much?
Re: Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases by manando1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
arduino:

Good news to all our esteemed client and other electronics automation enthusiast. In our efforts to always ensure regular customer support services and fun with your next Arduino Projects, our team of researchers have discovered on online a Simulation Platform that can help you Simulate your Arduino project on your PC without necessarily having the physical hardware.
Steps:
1. Download and install Proteus version 7 or 8, we have only tested on Proteus version 7
2. Request for the available Libraries(so far we have the following supported libraries (Arduino Boards, DS1307, GPS, GSM, Bluetooth Module, PIR Sensor and Ultrasonic) via email free of charge(FOC) cheesy cheesy or search and download off the net.
3. Install Libraries
4. Sketch your code on Arduino IDE
5. Convert the sketch in step4 to HEX file because Proteus does not accept .ino file
6. Design your arduino virtual circuit on Proteus and Upload HEX file
7. Run and watch your virtual project come to life.
8. Having any difficulty with the above steps, comment on this thread for help.
Fair enough....Have a lovely day.
hi so what kind of hardware components do I need to do the Bluetooth project

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between System Software And Application Software / A Program To Tell Ur Zodiac Sign / ALX Virtual Assistant Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.