Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake (40194 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / Tompolo's Supporters Celebrate His 45th Birthday - Photos / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by kindnyce(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
MODESTY AT ITS PEAK

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by dearsly(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pedophile bubu....
Dollar don rise n u d celebrate....
Neva quote me zombies
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by kozmokaz(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
1 dollar is equal to 390 naira

and a man in aso rock is celebrating ?

u must b heart less oga!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
So how does this grow up the naira?

....let's celebrate the heartbeat of the man striving to appreciate the naira. All work but no play make Jack a dull boy....
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Plus234(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
dearsly:
Pedophile bubu....
Dollar don rise n u d celebrate....
Neva quote me zombies

ipod touts spotted

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Plus234(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
kozmokaz:
1 dollar is equal to 390 naira

and a man in aso rock is celebrating ?

u must b heart less oga!!!

another ipod touts spotted

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Look at the gap between buhari and madam osibanjo. Rick Ross cannot stand in that gap comfortably tongue
u get bad mouth shaaaa.lol
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by gurunlocker: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I'm a conc supporter of Buhari's government but I must say this has nothing to do with improving the country's economy and the daily lives of every struggling Nigerian including you. Abi na wetin go bring food to your table be this? Nigeria is going down the drain.

I'm impressed seeing an apc supporter make this comment.... means not all of you are senseless
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by tico1212(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
All I'm seeing is national cakes
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by binsanni(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=sugarbelly4 post=43030460]President Buhari's wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari turned a year older yesterday...and they threw her a small party at Aso Rock

Osinbajo: Mr. President, Mikel scored today?
Buhari: Which Mikel?
Osinbajo: John Mikel Obi of Nigeria
Buhari: What did you drink last night?
Osinbajo: I swear, him score. It was a corner. Mfonobong
Abel Ekene Even confirmed it on his facebook
Buhari: Osinbade, That means change have catch Mikel and
football
Osinbajo: Yes, change has change Mikel
Buhari: Did Chelsea win?
Osinbajo: No, them beat them two one, last minute goal
Buhari: That is corruption, we must fight it
Osinbajo: How?
Buhari: They must replay the match. Call EFCC Chairman for
me
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by kozmokaz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Plus234:

another ipod touts spotted

silence is d best answer for a fool !!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Plus234(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
kozmokaz:

silence is d best answer for a fool !!!!

fool why did u bother to answer ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by tico1212(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Happy birthday to Mrs Babu.. age with grace.

Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by vedaxcool(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Modsenemy:

Exactly.

Like buhari was d one who shared the pix on NL

grin grin grin abi oh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by vedaxcool(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nicepoker:
as if u ave eaten since yesterday. Tell us the last time u attempted to eat a delicious meal. Zombie.

You sound frustrated, please don't commit suicide, you slave -masters need you to defend them from EFCC
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by continentalceo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Loving this stuff man

[/quote]
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Policy665: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

you too bad
cry
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Nicepoker(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
vedaxcool:

You sound frustrated, please don't commit suicide, you slave -masters need you to defend them from EFCC
all what u need is a nice meal. I Am convinced u are living below one dollar a day. Don't forget 1$ = #373.
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
continentalceo:

Loving this stuff man

The passing and sharing of the weed?
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by koolguy88(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
How does this increase the value of naira in the international market embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by gidado14(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Ask GEJ and His Armed Robbers
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
4 years from now, nibody will remember it's ur birthday. Make sure u dont forget that, madam.
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Bigtoto(f): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Look at the cake for this woman when everything is crashing in Nigeria.

Take this cake away plz
your long throat don kick?or you dey envy that small cake?
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Ecoterrorism(f): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
waterhouse071:
Modesty on display. Happy Birthday. LLnP.
you call that cake Modest? undecided what happened to a very small cake
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Iyoma2(f): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Before now i hav never heard or seen where Buhari and members of his household cut cakes or marked Birthdays. The lying liars that says buhari is mr no nonsense where ar u? is this d change that u promised, is this how u want to fix Nigeria right? no problem continue ur show off n xtravagant lifestyle. Time shall tell. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by Sman37(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
And so even u weh poor wen ur girl is celeberatin birth day how do spend on ger birth day cake hann if it was past regime u wl have d cake cost milions of naira or bilions of naira jus for dem idiot badluck PDP leaders
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by blackpanda: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Look at the cake for this woman when everything is crashing in Nigeria.

Take this cake away plz

Wailers go and die!
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by BABANGBALI: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I'm a conc supporter of Buhari's government but I must say this has nothing to do with improving the country's economy and the daily lives of every struggling Nigerian including you. Abi na wetin go bring food to your table be this? Nigeria is going down the drain.
what has the woman's birthday got to do with Nigeria's problems. So because Nigeria is going down the drain the woman should not celebrate her birthday again? did anyone tell you our money was used in celebrating her birthday? Abeg leave hajia's birthday out of our problems, it has nothing to do with us. If you reach there no celebrate your birthday and that of your wife again

vickyrotex pls come and pick your pant and bra that you left at my place last night,my wife is coming for weekend, i no want trouble grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by omolola15(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

And its now a crime for a man to celebrate his wife? It's not like he used a banquet hall and spend millions in feeding already satisfied dignitaries. Spare him please.
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by funshwo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
This old men should stop insulting & deceiving Nigerians, we are better than this
Re: Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake by VickyRotex(f): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
BABANGBALI:
what has the woman's birthday got to do with Nigeria's problems. So because Nigeria is going down the drain the woman should not celebrate her birthday again? did anyone tell you our money was used in celebrating her birthday? Abeg leave hajia's birthday out of our problems, it has nothing to do with us. If you reach there no celebrate your birthday and that of your wife again

vickyrotex pls come and pick your pant and bra that you left at my place last night,my wife is coming for weekend, i no want trouble grin grin

Yeyenatu! Burn them! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) / Ogun Extends Covid-19 Lockdown A Third Time / Police Recover Remains Of Robert Namene Loolo Kidnapped Two 2 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.