Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

BREAKING NEWS! Lol. GoodLuck Jonathans Wife's Funny Press Conference - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING NEWS! Lol. GoodLuck Jonathans Wife's Funny Press Conference (435 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Biography-profile & Net Worth / Ogun Pdp Press Conference,17/08/2017 / Woman Suing Usher For Exposing Her To Herpes Holds Press Conference With Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! Lol. GoodLuck Jonathans Wife's Funny Press Conference by justify106: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
FULL TEXT OF DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN WORLD PRESS CONFERENCE HELD AT NICON NOGA-HILTON HOTEL ABUJA.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I know many of you will say I have come again. Yes they will say DAME is back. Why is Mama Peace not in Otuoke managing her ultra modern beauty salon. I have decided to call this press conference for the sake of my husband. Nigeria, I want you to please in the name of God, leave my husband alone. I want you to give him a moment of silence. As he is laying in state in Otuoke. Please let Goodluck Ebele Jonathan rest in peace. Nigeria, you have put your hand into my mouth and I have to come out and stand on my husband. He is no longer your President. Leave him alone. Stop calling him names. Stop insulting him. Let my husband sleep. And when he sleep , let him rest in peace. GEJ this. GEJ that. I am tired and that is why I have called this world press conference. Nigeria leave us alone. You call my husband a thief. What did he steal in your house? Answer me Nigeria. What did my gentle husband steal from your house. God fear my husband. He is a God-fearing men of Jehovah. He is a children of God. He can speak in tongue. Ask Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. Ask Pastor E.A. Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo. These men of God are my husband's friends. If you call my husband a thief, are you calling these men of God thieves too? Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Because of these men my husband is a good children of God. Leave my husband alone. He did not come to your house to take your car. He is not a thief.

$ 2.1 billion is missing. And so? What has that got to do with my husband? Is he the Central Bank of Nigeria? He was President not money manager. Nigeria, you are looking for proper wahala. I am mama peace but you people are looking for my trouble. Who say my husband stole the money? Who? Who? CHAI!!!! DARIS GOD OOOO!!!! Nigeria, daris God! When the girls were missing, you say it was my husband that stole them.Haba!! Now money is missing. it is my husband again. Nigeria! Nigeria! Nigeria! How many times did I call you? You are looking for the redness of my eyes. As DAME I am ready to take off my clothes and fight for my husband. Was it not inside Sambo Dasuki's pocket that they found the $2.1 billion? Was it my husband that put it there? Answer me Nigeria. I am here at this Press conference to question all your answers. You have caught Dasuki, why not leave my husband alone. How can two people steal one money? Is that possible? Oyinbo man, are you from CNN? Na only you waka come? Tell the world how Nigeria will not let my husband rest in peace. Give my husband a moment of silence. Let him rest in peace. President Muhammadu Buhari, my husband is your pickin. Leave him alone. EFCC catch GEJ. EFCC put GEJ in jail. Haba!! Na your mama EFCC go catch. Na your mama EFCC go put in jail. Not my husband.

As first lady I was your mother. I was DAME. I am no longer first lady. You have lost your mother. Look at the present first lady, what has she done for you? Nothing. She is beautiful. Is it beauty we go chop. DAME no understand English. No be the same grammar I am speaking at this press conference? DAME no fine. Your mother that is fine, was she first lady? I no want to vex. But Nigeria, you have made me vex really proper. I am not going to insult anybody. DAME is a born again Christian now. But all of those people that will not let my husband rest. All those people calling GEJ a thief. All those praying for EFCC to come to Otuoke and put my husband in jail. God will punish all of you. I will not say more than that. Now we can take questions.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Lol. GoodLuck Jonathans Wife's Funny Press Conference by playtheblues(f): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
MOds please delete this trash, no LAWMA here to pack it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Lol. GoodLuck Jonathans Wife's Funny Press Conference by cosby02(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Contunu
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Lol. GoodLuck Jonathans Wife's Funny Press Conference by youngaz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy:Di swear i neva read am finish sef water don dey cum out of my eyes.........diz woman will nt seize 2 amaze people....oyinbo man are from CNN.....no he iz from Al-jazeeracheesycheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Lol. GoodLuck Jonathans Wife's Funny Press Conference by youngaz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy:Di swear i neva read am finish sef water don dey cum out of my eyes.........diz woman will nt seize 2 amaze people....oyinbo man are u from CNN.....no he iz from Al-jazeeracheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

New Blog But Powerful / Meet Olajumoke's Mother & Mother-in-law (photos & Details) / Learn How To Check Your 2016 Jamb Result For Free Without Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.