Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Letter To Okoye's Family - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Letter To Okoye's Family (477 Views)

Paul Okoye Rudeboy - "Nkenji Keke" (Video) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Okoye's Family by Moskino1: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Letter To Okoye's Family by rotexteymie(f): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
I have been following these guys for the past 10years....
I remember how I use to save up to buy their album with my sisters back then... You guys shouldn't go separate ways now....... Paul needs Peter... Peter needs Paul and psquare needs Jude

angry sad angry sad
Re: Letter To Okoye's Family by darkenkach(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
They should split. Now is the time.
Re: Letter To Okoye's Family by Moskino1: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
I have been following these guys for the past 10years....
I remember how I use to save up to buy their album with my sisters back then... You guys shouldn't go separate ways now....... Paul needs Peter... Peter needs Paul and psquare needs Jude

angry sad angry sad

you are right rotexteymie
Re: Letter To Okoye's Family by rotexteymie(f): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Moskino1:
you are rotexteymie
Yes?
Re: Letter To Okoye's Family by kennethchidi(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
You have spoken well.
I have been following them for about same time,esp after I listened and watch the videos of their songs senorita and to the left,to the right(get squared).
I hope they manage their fame and fortune well before dey come crashing from the top where dey feel deyv been rooted on.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide's Abule Sowo / The Best Radio Station In Lagos? / Video : Seyi Shodimu Features K . Michelle In Love Me Jeje Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.