Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies (30635 Views)

Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / Senile Saudi King To Relinquish Power To His Evil Son In 48hrs / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I hope this old man dies in the most painful Slowest way known to Mankind.

Useless Dictator...It's Time my country intervenes to help Zimbabweans. I hope Bernie Sanders or Trump brings our troops there...we could use the war funds to boost our economy

you're a republican, right?
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
lordseb:

you're a republican, right?

Neither, I consider myself a moderate with more conservative views but I align myself with democrats in most cases.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Neither, I consider myself a moderate with more conservative views but I align myself with democrats in most cases.

then you should be thinking if Hillary and not those scrappy republicans
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by XaintJoel20: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Useless Dictator...It's Time my country intervenes to help Zimbabweans. I hope Bernie Sanders or Trump brings our troops there...we could use the war funds to boost our economy
US should first invade it allies in the Gulf, like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, etc...
I hate dictatorship, but US should come to equity with clean hands..
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by giftedheart1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
I beg make nobody argue with the guy.. The next poster you will see will be his obituary. it won't exceed 2 years!!! Old agbaya.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
"He said with reference to the UN Chief, Ban Ki-moon statement calling on African leaders not to cling to power, Mugabe responded that he would continue “until God says ‘come.’’

Who has more authority here, Ban Ki-moon or your Creator?

"Mugabe, who turned 92 on Sunday, said he had no intention of stepping down in spite being Africa’s oldest leader and the only president Zimbabwe has known since independence in 1980."

Damnnnnnnnnnn! This just proves that there are herds of sheep in every country.

"Eldred Masunungure, a political science lecturer at the University of Zimbabwe, noted that from analysing the political situation, his political speeches, his political actions, it is increasingly becoming clear that he is gunning to be there for as long as he lives."

Number 1 sheep. Eldred gave a politically correct comment.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by shegetsize(m): 5:59am On Feb 19, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

You've been brainwashed! How long has Queen Elizabeth being on the throne?
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Deo1986(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
sevule:

Your definition of a true African is a man who has refused to give up power and apparently thinks that it is his birthright to rule forever? A man who successfully pauperized the economy of his country? I weep for you, friend!
You don't understand the African nature my friend, we don't know authority from Adam! leadership was introduce to us by the Europeans, since then, everyone thinks he has a right to lead. and will resort to any means to get to power and cling there. so rather than allow a country slide into chaos wouldn't it be better to let a power drunk president get his fill?
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by ib4uakpele: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!!ADMISSION!!!
The University of Heaven is hereby requesting candidates to apply at our prestigious University.
Pls note that any candidate
applying must pick our New-Man Form & drop the Old-Man at Salvation Hall. Our Office Complex is in Calvary.

The Forms are free due to the fact that the Registrar, the Lord Jesus
Christ has paid for it with His blood.

Any candidate who failed
any of these Faculty of Grace preliminary courses here on
earth will not be short listed; Salvation, Sanctification &
Baptism.

Pls note that any candidate with Satanic Identification Number (SIN) will not be permitted at Holiness Highway, the road that leads to the New Jerusalem Lecture Theatre.

Visit Calvary today to be shortlisted for the
matriculation ceremony known as the Lord's Supper where Old & New Patriarchs will be re- united.

The final list will be released on the Rapture Day. We hope u'll make it to the final list. Thank u & be aware that Jesus is coming soon.

AS I SEND THIS -MESSAGE TO U, AM EXPECTING U TO SPREAD IT BY FORWARDING IT TO UR FRIENDS. IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PREACH THE GOSPEL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin To Send 'doomsday' Warning To West At Russia's WW2 Victory Parade ( Pics) / Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons / Storm Eunice: Four dead and others injured as 120mph winds batter UK (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.