Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) (1205 Views)

Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by stephenduru: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fairy tales are said to have a happy ending, but for Olajumoke Orisaguna the happiness seems infinite. Ever since she photobombed TY Bello’s shoot of Tinie Tempah for ThisDay Style, her story has captivated the world and the goodwill continues to pour in.

The latest act of generosity which has been bestowed upon Olajumoke is the gift of education for her two children. The 27 year old mother of two was today hosted by Stanbic IBTC as Standbic IBTC Trustees set up an educational trust fund for her children, Grace (5) and Precious (16 months), to the tune of N.1.5 million each.

The overjoyed Olajumoke and her husband Sunday were both present to receive the awards, and a sleepy Precious smiled her way through the ceremony.

While it has been misconstrued that Olajumoke is set to be a brand ambassador for the leading financial institution, Stanbic IBTC has in actual fact simply taken on the responsibility of managing and disbursing the funds on behalf of the children to ensure a hitch-free ride for them through their educational careers.

This move is part of Stanbic IBTC’s ongoing Corporate Social Investment initiative that seeks to move the lives of everyday Nigerians forward, which includes projects like #OutForALimb which was designed to provide prosthetic limbs and an educational trust fund for five children named Basirat Adams, Lekan Adeniyi, Semilore Kosoko, Ayoifeoluwa Ayodele and Isaac Joseph Osumah until the age of 18.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/exclusive-stanbic-ibtc-awards-olajumoke.html

Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by stephenduru: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
No devil will stop her.Go girl!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by gist4kidsblog: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by lilmax(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
He's still picking her call cool

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by yaqq: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
names have impact in our lives! check out d meaning of her name!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
yea dt wat we call....... God is at work
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by Ginaz(f): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
yaqq:
names have impact in our lives! check out d meaning of her name!

What's' the meaning? I'm curious!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by cruzita(f): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
that's the reward of patience.she believed that God's time is the best now its happening.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by Phatmyk(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Now she's finally here,say hello to the woman of the year.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by bamac(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Well, God is still on throne, i rejoice with you and your family as i await my own favour to locate me noi noi.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by pretydiva(f): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Choii..baba God oo na beg I dey beg oo. Pls pick up my call

Indeed who God has blessed,no man can curse. I tap from d grace of olajumoke
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by okoro4: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
God son butter ur bread
Re: Stanbic IBTC Awards Olajumoke’s Children N3million Educational Trust Fund(Pics) by Delphi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Not he that willeth nor runneth but of God that showeth mercy. Thank you God for the mercy you've shown to this your child.#Grace.

(1) (Reply)

Goat Gives Birth To 'human' Kid In Taraba (see Photos) / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious / Happy Birthday To Star Footballer Macauley Chrisantus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.