Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Help!! Someone Is Trying To Get A Wolf-dog Hybrid - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!! Someone Is Trying To Get A Wolf-dog Hybrid (1277 Views)

Please Help. Someone Broke The Waist Of My Puppy / Keeping A Wolf As A Pet / Help!! Someone Is Trying To Get A Wolf-dog Hybrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Someone Is Trying To Get A Wolf-dog Hybrid by benjaminzach: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
A few days ago, somebody met me and talked to me about adopting a wolf-dog hybrid. I tried warning him concerning the great amount of risk there is to keeping a wolf-dog in the house. You coyld tame the dog side but the wolf instinct can never removed. He insist he could handle it.. Claiming he has had Caucasian,Rotweiller and pitbull. So he feels he can keep it under control. Their folks please I don't want him to think I'm a kill-joy for trying to tell him the truth..wolf-dog are considered illegal and for good reason. I dont exactly know what Nigerua law says about having a wolf-dog hybrid but I know for sure having one don't always end well. He can say its a Husky/malamute puppy and bring it in easily. So I had to bring this up so he could see what other Dog lovers think. Thank you all.
Re: Help!! Someone Is Trying To Get A Wolf-dog Hybrid by MRBrownJ: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
there is nothing wrong with raising such breed, so long as you know how to handle/care for it properly.
Re: Help!! Someone Is Trying To Get A Wolf-dog Hybrid by Patented: 4:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
potential trouble brewing
Re: Help!! Someone Is Trying To Get A Wolf-dog Hybrid by LordRegalia: 4:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
benjaminzach:
A few days ago, somebody met me and talked to me about adopting a wolf-dog hybrid. I tried warning him concerning the great amount of risk there is to keeping a wolf-dog in the house. You coyld tame the dog side but the wolf instinct can never removed. He insist he could handle it.. Claiming he has had Caucasian,Rotweiller and pitbull. So he feels he can keep it under control. Their folks please I don't want him to think I'm a kill-joy for trying to tell him the truth..wolf-dog are considered illegal and for good reason. I dont exactly know what Nigerua law says about having a wolf-dog hybrid but I know for sure having one don't always end well. He can say its a Husky/malamute puppy and bring it in easily. So I had to bring this up so he could see what other Dog lovers think. Thank you all.

If he feels he has the experience and can handle the dog, then fine. If against sound advice he goes ahead to acquire the dog and then the worst happens, it should and would be his own cup of tea. So why lose sleep over someone else's matter?
Re: Help!! Someone Is Trying To Get A Wolf-dog Hybrid by DutchNegro(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
How does he intend to get it.. Cos i'd love to have one for myself
Re: Help!! Someone Is Trying To Get A Wolf-dog Hybrid by benjaminzach: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
the are breaders mostly secretive.. you could get online or travel out.. cos some place dont support this breed.. it will cost the buyer much

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Breed Can I Call It?? / Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. / Stolen Nigerian Dwarf Goat Declared Missing In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.