Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe (1065 Views)

Anita Joseph Hits Miami Sunny Isle Beach (Pictures) / Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by oluchingorji(f): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Report reaching ADELOVE stated that Anita Oyakhilome has finalised her divorce from Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy, according to her lawyers.

Solicitors, Attwaters Jameson Hill, in a statement on her behalf, said the divorce was finalised on February 8 and hinted that she had dropped Oyahkilome from her name for Obhodaghe, while also severing ties with the church.

The statement, published on the United Kingdom-based law firm’s website, read, “We have been requested by Anita Oyakhilome to confirm that on 8th Februray 2016 a decree absolute was pronounced in the High Court of Justice Principal Registry of the Family Division dissolving her marriage to Christian Onehirokpeana Oyakhilome.

“Anita Oyakhilome would like to confirm that she is no longer involved in or part of Christ Embassy AKA Believers LoveWorld INC.” The popular pastor has yet to respond to the news or confirm it.

cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi, ijebabe

Full Details (http://www.adelove.com/pastor-chris-anita-oyakhilome-divorce/)

Re: Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by chidiOK(f): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
too bad
Re: Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by aflame100(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
So bad! they would have resolve their issues amicably, to sue for divorce is at the extreme. I don't know the lesson they want their fans(church members) to lean from this unfortunate and unpleasant circumstance. May God bless us with His divine wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
So I can legally be her crush now.....Damn she fine!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
chidiOK:
too bad

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US WITH SPOUSES THAT WILL LOVE US FOR YOUR SAKE ALONE AND WHOM WE TOO THE SAME.

Marriages are seriously failing today all because we dont see it as an act of worship. Where spouses compliment each other and coporate in order to move closer to God.

This i am saying in a broader sense..............as regards our society today.

This particular 'COUPLES' should know better.................they are they ones that are suppose to be uniting couples but why are they themselves tearing themselves apart?

Too sad!!!

THE SOCIETY OF WE HUMANBEINGS SUFFERS THE RIPPLE EFFECT OF BROKEN HOMES....................this we do not pay attention to and no wonder same sex marriages are raising their ugly heads as a SOLUTION because the marriage by un same sex keep hitting the rock................PERVETION AS A RESULT OF OUR IRRESPONSIBILTY.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO START TO TRUELY BECOMING RESPONSIBLE?

For those who are married and facing challenges i pray for peace in your homes and for those yet to get married i pray God give you someone that will give you peace.

AS MUCH AS I HAVENT VERIFIED THE TRUTHFULNESS IN THIS NEWS...............ITS NOT FALSE THAT OUR SOCIETY IS SO CHOKED WITH NEWS ABOUT DIVORCE.

What is going on?
Re: Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by smartpaploo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
what are they teaching the world,may god save us
Re: Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by CutieBobo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
They allowed Devil to play game into their marriage
Re: Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by CutieBobo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by Shinaad(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
i hope people running over to their pastors for prayers are reading this.
Re: Pastor Chris, Anita Oyakhilome Divorce Finalised, Anita Surname Is Now Obhodaghe by bamideleadel: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is well

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Monalisa Chinda Rocks Aso Ebi To Grace A Wedding Event / Dan Bilzerian Wins His $1.2 Million Cycling Bet / Patoranking On The Voice Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.