Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis (1883 Views)

Exchange Rate As Of Today / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine / Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by Codes151(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
I just cant believe this...
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by shirley26(f): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by MediaDeveloper(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
1 Ghanaian Cedi = 50.31 Nigerian Naira
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by KingRex1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
hows that possible? Unless the Cedis depreciated.. cus our naira didn't appreciate in value
1 Nigerian naira = 0.01988 Ghanaiancedis

1 Like

Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by Nkemtreasure: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Source
I don't want to blame GEJ again......
If this is true, then the cluelessness of GEJ is wiser that the wisdom of PMB. Even the APC ewarriors are running out of excuses.
God save Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by chynie: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
NEPA bill i mean Bs.c of sai baba is working wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by Sibrah: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
So what, NOI already predicted it, Buhari is the best man to postpone the D-day and help strengthen the economy. Even the alleged 'best' Nigerian President ever had to concede defeat to avoid embarrassment.
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by nnachukz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sibrah:
So what, NOI already predicted it, Buhari is the best man to postpone the D-day and help strengthen the economy. Even the alleged 'best' Nigerian President ever had to concede defeat to avoid embarrassment.
Truly the Zombies are wonderful species of human.

1 Like

Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by nnachukz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is finished. We have left dollar, Euro and £ and have started pursuing Ghana cedes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by oyinkinola: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
[b]....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
imagine if $1=₦1000, the gain is ₦902!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.

(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)

you have other opinion?[/b]
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
angry
oyinkinola:
[b]....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.
(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)
see what this one is saying
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by oyinkinola: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
teamg:
angry
...you have other opinion?
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by millhouse: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
teamg:
angry
I wonder... Did he think before writing this?
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by oyinkinola: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
millhouse:
I wonder... Did he think before writing this?
...your better thinking pls!
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by Codes151(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
My friend sent me 10k so I went to atm with my zenith card. So my balance reads 190 cedis. I try 190 nothing
160 nothing

One guy behind me starts acting like he's tired.. No wahala.. I tried 140.. Nothing
Na 120cedis come out.
As at the day in question o... So I called them so all the said was grammar n cbn rules bla bla bla... This is not fair seriously.. This politicians n their children r not facing this o.. My papa na just home boy way they hustle..
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by Deepfreezer(m): 1:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Codes151:
My friend sent me 10k so I went to atm with my zenith card. So my balance reads 190 cedis. I try 190 nothing
160 nothing

One guy behind me starts acting like he's tired.. No wahala.. I tried 140.. Nothing
Na 120cedis come out.
As at the day in question o... So I called them so all the said was grammar n cbn rules bla bla bla... This is not fair seriously.. This politicians n their children r not facing this o.. My papa na just home boy way they hustle..
Eiyahh sorry oo. It's well.

1 Like

Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 02, 2016
oyinkinola:

Am shocked at your analysis.

Now if we decide to build a factory with that returned loot and import every components from china (to manage cost). At what rate will we make purchases?

After we have finished spending the loot, what happeneds to the small naira we have for importation of parts to maintain presidential fleet?

Leaders of tomorrow indeed.
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by joshzreal: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2016
@codes. 2my. amazement. I. just got to Ghana few days ago. to. discover a naira to. cedi is now 90naira. wot a world.
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by ForensikOrder: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2016
The aim of this message is to bring ideas & entrepreneurs together with a view to create wealth and share knowledge.This is a forum dedicated everything to Affiliate Marketing, Investing, Cryptocurrency and Entrepreneurship. you will find everything you need here.
http://thebizness.org
Re: As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis by iamord(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Codes151:
I just cant believe this...
Why is it hard to believe?... Is there any binding law that states the the cedi must not pass the naira?

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 / How To Start A Palm Slippers Manufacturing Business / 10 Low Cost Business Ideas You Can Start With 100000 Naira Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.