Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC (20456 Views)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
RealPhoenix:

To whom brain is given, common sense is expected. maybe you need to format your brain.
Bastard.... Which of your mates didhou see here? Animal.
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by Scholes007(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
patrick89:
Nwankwo? That's an igbo man's name! What is igbo people doing in state?
sorry but actually igbos are in majority in rivers state. Amaechi, wike(nwike) and odili are all igbo.

#say no to divide and rule, it creates delusions to unsuspecting visitor.
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Buhari's actions was for a more justified reason and it was necessary for the benefit of the nation. This of Mr wike is just ridiculous and it is nothing but an epitome of hate, disgust, frustration and revenge.
LIES
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
I just missed Ichidodo lingual prowess, with deeply seated hate for PMB and comical relief..............I hope he is not Ecoterrorist, Tippytop or the juveniles we have here.....
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by olisaEze(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is that the reason that was written on his sack letter? Besides why would he keep a "double dealing snitch" on his council, when people that stood by him in his darkest hour are available for the same position?

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by martinsugwuoke: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
The yorubas did not see anything wrong in Buhari administration because they have osibanjo their tribe man as vice president even when Buhari introduce wrong policy, they like it...time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by ichidodo: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
I just missed Ichidodo lingual prowess, with deeply seated hate for PMB and comical relief..............I hope he is not Ecoterrorist, Tippytop or the juveniles we have here.....
We still here....
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by mercenary: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Buhari's actions was for a more justified reason and it was necessary for the benefit of the nation. This of Mr wike is just ridiculous and it is nothing but an epitome of hate, disgust, frustration and revenge.
U mumu sha... U be odeh!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
mercenary:
U mumu sha... U be odeh!
You can tell that to your wretched mother.
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by meccuno: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
duality:

Hollowness.
when they called some people zombies,I thought it was a joke....
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by Eluwilussit(m): 3:27am On Feb 19, 2016
Shortyy:

Buhari did what for the benefit of which nation? Hello? Are you sure you're in this country?

Girl, you really get time. Every action taken by PMB has been biased, nepotic, tribalistic, and partisan. He has always set the pace, negatively. Don't mind the hypocrites.
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by palasca(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2016
OK.
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by paulibling(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

look at your justification, so idiotic. i am sure the naira is falling under gravity because of your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by uku797: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

It's people like you that will kill this country. Remember that Buhari sense of reasoning is exactly like that of a community sheep abi goat. He is a very foolish man. When people like you praise Buhari, you simply energize him there by indulging in a more foolish behaviour. Out of the 12 VCs' that were sacked and replaced, Buhari took 4 from Kano to replace the sacked ones. That is what you are refering to as for ALL NIGERIANS abi.
If the this country cannot devide now, it will for short time short while. I am personally praying for the immediate division of this country. Buhari is too oppressive. He is found of undermining others. One cannot afford to fight him becuase as christians, we are always careful to even injure human much less talking of killing people. Buhari as an Islam, they do not have value for human lives etc. Buhari is not for all Nigerians but for the north first and for the west and very insignificat part for others.
Just consider all his appointment so far!
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
what do you mean by that?
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by omaguibu(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Before nkor? He neered to sack the bulshit ASAP
Re: Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
what do you mean by that?
He has replied me long ago..........don't get your panties twisted for common frivolities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah / Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / Policemen Attack Maiduguri Hospital, Shoot Doctor, Beat-Up Medical Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.