Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose (1926 Views)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ / FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by erunz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
*Begs aggrieved members to sheath their swords Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has hailed the emergence of former governor of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), calling on all members and supporters of the party to support the new chairman. Alimodu-Sheriff Governor Fayose, who spoke through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said the choice of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff was in the best interest of the party. He said; “I have always defended the party even at the risk of my position, personal security and comfort. I have always stood for the truth, and I cannot now be part of any decision that won’t represent the party well. “I supported the processes that led to the emergence of Ali Modu Sheriff because I believe in him and for those who may be aggrieved for one reason or the other; I plead that they should sheath their swords in the overall interest of our party. “Most importantly, the reality that we must all face is that we are in a peculiar situation and such a situation deserves a peculiar approach. “What the party leaders have done therefore is to tackle the present situation in our party with the most appropriate solution and we must all stand by Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, who is our present solution to our present situation.” Speaking further, Governor Fayose said, “the All Progressives Congress (APC) knows Senator Ali Modu Sheriff’s capacity in terms of political network, being a three term senator and two term governor, and must be afraid that with such a person as the PDP Chairman, their regime of lies will be over soon.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fayose-hails-ali-modu-sheriffs-emergence-as-pdp-chairman-urges-support-for-him/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by tayebest(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
I believe that the ''media BH'' will support this, no doubt!

But i remember one of my father's proverb that says; ''sheep wey folo dog waka must surely chop shiit''

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by Adaowerri111: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Talkative
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by orobs93(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Who cares
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by dulaman: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lol at fayose. Nobody can be popular and have politcal network in the north more than Buhari.he is only popular in the north east,probably only born state.
I just hope they are not planning to use him for another thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by tuniski: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is a perfect choice at the moment. Tested political gladiators are needed to stand apc eye to eye not a Mr clean kind of person.

Politics is not for the faint hearted!!! Welcome Mr Chairman. You have moved from SAS to GAS now CAS!

Fear don catch apc!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by politricks: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
tuniski:
It is a perfect choice at the moment. Tested political gladiators are needed to stand apc eye to eye not a Mr clean kind of person.

Politics is not for the faint hearted!!! Welcome Mr Chairman. You have moved from SAS to GAS now CAS!

Fear don catch apc!
Your last sentence is making me laugh. There are a thousand and one people that pdp could have chosen to make apc shake but definitely not SAS in fact, PDP couldn't have chosen a more suitable person that would favour the ruling party. Pray tell, is he stronger than saraki that is currently facing troubles with apc or what?. PDP picked him because of his ill gotten money nothing else and thank God you agree he is not a clean person because that is what will be used against him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by tuniski: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
politricks:
Your last sentence is making me laugh. There are a thousand and one people that pdp could have chosen to make apc shake but definitely not SAS in fact, PDP couldn't have chosen a more suitable person that would favour the ruling party. Pray tell, is he stronger than saraki that is currently facing troubles with apc or what?. PDP picked him because of his ill gotten money nothing else and thank God you agree he is not a clean person because that is what will be used against him.
You an apc goon why worry about the choice of Sheriff instead of celebrating? The louder the controversy the more it proves pdp got. It right.
Buhari had all the issues as candidate but, was still the best for apc! The Rest is history. You just watch. Politics is not religion or some form of morality! Apc be afraid be very afraid. The man who has always be an opposition winner and core member of ANPP,APP and APC is now to lead the onslaught!
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
tuniski:

[s]You an apc goon why worry about the choice of Sheriff instead of celebrating? The louder the controversy the more it proves pdp got. It right.
Buhari had all the issues as candidate but, was still the best for apc! The Rest is history. You just watch. Politics is not religion or some form of morality! Apc be afraid be very afraid. The man who has always an opposition winner and core member of ANPP,APP and APC is now to lead the onslaught! [/s]
Deluded IPOB Youth...

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by tuniski: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Deluded IPOB Youth...
Is anything wrong being IPOB? Your nightmare sha. I am yoruba and if that hurts u well, I can't help.

Apc goons making the error of labeling discerning citizens names, as a diversion from the disaster this govt Has turned to!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
I will sit on the fence on this one
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by MrKong: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Anybody who stands with a terrorist is himself a terrorist - George Bush

Ali Modu Sherrif + Fayose = BH

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by PRYCE(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fayose, I support everything you support!

Even if na my chic you dey support with Prick...

Wise Man!
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
I will sit on the fence on this one.
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by ORACLE1975(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Madness
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by politricks: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
PRYCE:
Fayose, I support everything you support!
Even if na my chic you dey support with Prick...
Wise Man!
Look at the so called future of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
politricks:
But he was a clean person wen he was a chieftain in APC! In short tell me one clean person that's leading APC?

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by politricks: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pavarottii:

But he was a clean person wen he was a chieftain in APC! In short tell me one clean person that's leading APC?
He was never a clean person to most Apc supporters and that was why most Apc supporters were happy when he dumped the party see comments. Did you notice obiagelli's comment?
https://www.nairaland.com/1812489/ex-borno-governor-ali-modu-sheriff
https://www.nairaland.com/1812077/breaking-former-borno-governor-ali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by joeprince23(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
The thing is that most people here are naïve and ignorant about “nigerian politics”. Sherrif as PDP chair is a clear well cut-out cheese game which will altimately see PDP back to aso villa come 2019(APC made a deal with “devil” in 2015 now PDP is doing same) already those in the know can tell you that this has sent shock waves to the APC leadership. Its complicated but SAS is like nigeria's FRANK UNDERWOOD(from house of cards)
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by PRYCE(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
politricks:
Look at the so called future of PDP.
Ahh Guy! You alone 3 mentions? Well, I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus!
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by politricks: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
PRYCE:
Ahh Guy! You alone 3 mentions? Well, I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus!
Gross!!! Please cover it immediately because it is giving me nightmares.
Re: Why I Supported Modu Sheriff’s Emergence As PDP Chair – Fayose by billyG(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dis SAS might b d 1st PDP chairman 2 go 2 prison,Apc hs him by d balls,efcc will soon dust his file.

(1) (Reply)

Words On Marble / Saraki Is Not From Kwara By Alhaji Abdulganiyu Folorunsho Abdulrazak / Figures Don’t Lie: Enough Of Fayose’s Deceit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.