Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Watch Psquare Break Up Video. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch Psquare Break Up Video. (592 Views)

[video] Rudeboy Psquare - "Somebody Baby". / Video: Phyno Ft Psquare - Financial Woman / Psquare Brings Top Nigerian Celebrities To Oke-ira To Shoot "Bank Alert Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Psquare Break Up Video. by prowitin(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
‘And cutting me off from a picture and replacing me with a studio set says it all my bro. All because you want to sound matured and letting the people insult and laugh at me. Peter Okoye the social media rant. I wish you well in all you do my bro. God bless our hustle’.

These were the words of Peter Okoye in his latest Instagram post where he reacted to his twin brother, Paul Instagram message saying he’s decided to ‘stand with Jude’ in the middle of their current crisis.

Peter wants Jude (their elder brother and manager) fired but his twin feels otherwise.
In the last 24 hours, Psquare has remained a trending topic on social media (to catch up, Click Here, here, here and here), and with this post, it could very well mean the end of the road for Africa’s finest pop duo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scZ3fynko-4

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Nigerian Rappers:the Evergreen List / Banky W - "Made For You" [official Video - FULL Version] / If I Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.