Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property (30012 Views)

EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud / Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Mba. grin grin shocked jux joking. I'm not in the right frame to meet people. Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Tompolo is regarded as a warrior among Ijaws. He should act like one and stop hiding in the creeks amongst defenceless women and children. Only a coward uses a location filled with civilians as his hideout. If he loves his people, he shouldn't plan on using them as human shields. He should come out and face the FG frontally.

And pls y'all should stop mentioning "we niger delta" on this. No reason for any baseless solidarity as when the going was good only Ijaws benefited most amongst the several ND groups, and as such should carry their "kawa" on their head alone.

Nothing I've heard or read anywhere sounds as cowardly as this comment. Yesterday it was the ND against the SE. Today it is Ijaw against ND. All of a sudden the almighty ND has developed 'several groups'.

What you get when an alliance is based on selfish interest and stupidity.

Cousin, you are a coward!!!!
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by BlackMerchant(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
erekoshe:

Remember his lawyers are available...

Yes, he has lawyers. Unfortunately his lawyers cannot stand for him. To begin with, every person charged with criminal offence must take his plea individually. In one reported case, a lawyer took the plea of his client. On appeal, the plea was quashed.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by Brilliance9000: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
MyGeneration:
Ride on Efcc, up next stop the Amnesty.

Niger Delta people...this is a yoruba wants your amnesty stopped.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by MyGeneration(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Niger Delta people...this is a yoruba wants your amnesty stopped.
What can they do, if they try any rubbish, its there land that wud be polluted, if they bomb any pipeline the military wud show whomsoever dats involved the true definition of hell.
If this lazy people like let them not go and work let them be waiting for free money.
FYI am not yoruba am a Nigerian.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by politricks: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
erekoshe:

Remember that the government do not obey court orders and EFCV argument has not been approvrd. Then again, remember our judges are corrupt and money may have change hands... You'll never know!
And you will never know either because all what you are saying are based on maybe and assumptions.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by ihatesycophant(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
erekoshe:

It's really not a good idea, the courts have declared him "wanted", not " guilty" those terms are not interchangeable in law. They should push for trying him in absential not sieze properties if they're wise. There are legal repercussions to such.
Trying him in absential is even the worse thing for now because he could later claim he was not given fair hearing, so the best is to seize his property till he show up. Remember those property are his source of daily income and by the time year pass by, he'll feel the heat and show up.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by ihatesycophant(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]I pity those our useless troops that will be sent to fight the militants in the creek, those illiterates, power drunken cowards with ammunition that couldn't face the Rag tags up north.. Those animals that are only good at abusing human rights because they believe truly Nigeria is a zoo, those nincompoops that only flex their muscles when they see innocent protesters... May the soul of every innocent maimed protester continue to rest in perfect peace..[/size]
Can you expatiate, is there any peace that is not perfect?
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by Brilliance9000: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
MyGeneration:

What can they do, if they try any rubbish, its there land that wud be polluted, if they bomb any pipeline the military wud show whomsoever dats involved the true definition of hell.
If this lazy people like let them not go and work let them be waiting for free money.
FYI am not yoruba am a Nigerian.

The way you yoruba people reason self, tire me. You want the government to bomb Niger Delta people because of militants , bomb Igbos because of IPOB and bomb Hausa because of Boko Haram so that only yorubas will remain alive to enjoy all the oil by themselves? Chai!

Hope you know your people are more lazier than ND people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by erekoshe: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Trying him in absential is even the worse thing for now because he could later claim he was not given fair hearing, so the best is to seize his property till he show up. Remember those property are his source of daily income and by the time year pass by, he'll feel the heat and show up.

So sieze his source of daily income and he go back to messing up oil facilities, then u buy weapons, send more soldiers to fish him out.. Soldiers die, civilians dies, maybe they end of killing him... The country loose, right?
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by HopeAtHand: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Eintelekt:

Nothing I've heard or read anywhere sounds as cowardly as this comment. Yesterday it was the ND against the SE. Today it is Ijaw against ND. All of a sudden the almighty ND has developed 'several groups'.

What you get when an alliance is based on selfish interest and stupidity.

Cousin, you are a coward!!!!

Cowardly is Tompolo hiding amongst civilians to evade arrest knowing the Nigerian military could start an offensive anytime soon and his people will be caught in the line of action.

And talking about ND solidarity, whats the point? Ijawsa hijacked GEJ presidency, they should bear the consequences of any fallout.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by alexlee50: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nobody will come near these properties,securing these properties will be a problem not to talk of selling them

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by gfullmoon(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
His name dey make laugh tire
Chief Government Ekpemupolo which mean say the man be government himself with full authority. I even hear say he gets Warship, Soldiers, police etc of his own. And as this case come be between two governments I think say na only Supreme Court go adjudicate am. I think say Tompolo ' s SANs go argue say High Court no get jurisdiction to try am. Case close.
On a serious note this guy will continue to invade arrest till most security agents at his pay roll who will be feeding him day-to-day activities regarding his search are redeployed elsewhere.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
gfullmoon:
His name dey make laugh tire
Chief Government Ekpemupolo which mean say the man be government himself with full authority. I even hear say he gets Warship, Soldiers, police etc of his own. And as this case come be between two governments I think say na only Supreme Court go adjudicate am. I think say Tompolo ' s SANs go argue say High Court no get jurisdiction to try am. Case close.
On a serious note this guy will continue to invade arrest till most security agents at his pay roll who will be feeding him day-to-day activities regarding his search are redeployed elsewhere.

Gbam!

But it should be SATs; senior advocates of Tompolo

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by Pennywise(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
AceRoyal:
Really getting interesting........
Fed Government 1: T-Government 0. tongue

Note- "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction".
Ok. I like to see how Tompolo's reaction will equal the federal govt and the Nigerian army. Like boko haram I hope he has suicide bombers ready to die for him and not those enjoying the good life off amnesty largese with their earthly virgins.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by ihatesycophant(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
AceRoyal:

Can you pay the price he has paid to have all that he has?
Your certificate doesn't guarantee success!it's only a stepping stone but never a guarantee!

How many professors are multimillionaires?tongue
Which price has he paid please? Is it carrying gun against your nation the price one has to pay to be rich in Nigeria? I hope it wasn't the same gun Dangote carried against his nation that made him the richest man in Africa? By records, he was a drop-out and he never attended any known secondary school. Google is your friend, everything about him from day one has been thuggery and he used it to brainwash the Ijaw and ride over them to become a billionaira. Please I would like to know the type of price he paid that the world doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by AceRoyal: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pennywise:

Ok. I like to see how Tompolo's reaction will equal the federal govt and the Nigerian army. Like boko haram I hope he has suicide bombers ready to die for him and not those enjoying the good life with their earthly virgins off amnesty largese
That's why I find this whole drama interesting......
Although I don't think he needs suicide bombers,he just need to target strategic oil wells and installations.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by ihatesycophant(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
erekoshe:

So sieze his source of daily income and he go back to messing up oil facilities, then u buy weapons, send more soldiers to fish him out.. Soldiers die, civilians dies, maybe they end of killing him... The country loose, right?
The country will not lose but his people lose because it's their land that will be degraded and messed up. Already the nation is trying to diversify its economy of over-reliance on oil by the 2016 budget presented to the NASS. The government is so prepared for the ragtags that have been feeding fat on the government using sectionalism and ethnic bias to enrich themselves.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by Pennywise(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
AceRoyal:

That's why I find this whole drama interesting......
Although I don't think he needs suicide bombers,he just need to target strategic oil wells and installations.
Like they did a few days ago? Hardly anyone noticed. If his boys do not give him up, other soldiers of fortune with rival gangs will.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by AceRoyal: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pennywise:

Like they did a few days ago? Hardly anyone noticed. If his boys do not give him up, other soldiers of fortune with rival gangs will.
Well......let's watch on.it's quite an interesting drama.
Never based your assertions on mare assumptions.Do not understand estimate what both governments can do.tongue
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by mart2k(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
Tompolo, an ordinary Ijaw thug who cannot construct a single sentence in english owns all these properties worth billions of naira, whereas a university graduate with a Bsc in MicroBiology is still roaming the street of Port Harcourt, looking for a non-existing job. SMH for the zoo
I also know many of ur flat head ibos who cannot read or write but are billionaires. Hypocrite
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by ihatesycophant(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
erekoshe:

Remember his lawyers are available...
Lawyers are not allow to take plea on behalf on their client. He MUST be present to exercise that portion of the law by HIMSELF and not by proxy.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by adebanjotunde83(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]I pity those our useless troops that will be sent to fight the militants in the creek, those illiterates, power drunken cowards with ammunition that couldn't face the Rag tags up north.. Those animals that are only good at abusing human rights because they believe truly Nigeria is a zoo, those nincompoops that only flex their muscles when they see innocent protesters... May the soul of every innocent maimed protester continue to rest in perfect peace..[/size]
Oga Uche! Have u ever witness an onslaught of Nigerian army before? They will level any community that stand against them! Pls don't push bro Tompolo to early ....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by AceRoyal: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Which price has he paid please? Is it carrying gun against your nation the price one has to pay to be rich in Nigeria? I hope it wasn't the same gun Dangote carried against his nation that made him the richest man in Africa? By records, he was a drop-out and he never attended any known secondary school. Google is your friend, everything about him from day one has been thuggery and he used it to brainwash the Ijaw and ride over them to become a billionaira. Please I would like to know the type of price he paid that the world doesn't know.

Nice Monika,that aside.......
I suggest u give thuggery a try if it's easy to be a thug of his calibre.
Even Dangote had to pay a price unknown to you or me to attain his level or success.
Can you pay the price to be on same level?
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by mart2k(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
OfoIgbo:
The way things are going, I am sure it is just a matter of time before ipob, massob and the ND militants will cooperate to shut down more than 90% of Nigeria's oil production
Ibos always like to forcefully associate themselves wit niger delta. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by Charly68: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
GEJ was the one that turned a militant to billionaire overnight in the name of amnesty ..Beastful people should not be given any room of decency because they have no sympaty for anybody.. The only thing people like Tompolo know is violence,violence..they have forgotten that nobody wage war against a state & wins in life. Even Ojukwu didn't succeed in his own war how much more uneducated people fighting the common will of a nation
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by danot1030: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
erekoshe:

It's really not a good idea, the courts have declared him "wanted", not " guilty" those terms are not interchangeable in law. They should push for trying him in absential not sieze properties if they're wise. There are legal repercussions to such.
You know the law and you are here quoting on NL, those that knows the law like Keyamo and others are making fortunes out of the country's political scenario.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by ebullient1986: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
cyberdurable:
quote me anywhere, buhari plans is to depopulate EASTERN REGION. troops he will send to get tompolo will be troops of SE AND SS, knowing fully well that tompolo boys will kill them
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by harbarzzy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Where's bro Mujaid Asari Dokubo?
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by kastrokay: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thank God federal government is stepping up to their responsibilities. Nigeria is at war between good and evil any one that wins the war reigns. And anyone defeated shall never come back to hunt us. God bless nigeria, God bless pmb

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by Wizlove(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
whic president? Do you mean bullhari the dullard who has a Nepa certificate
Nepa bill not Nepa certificate.
Re: EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property by 1miccza: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
erekoshe:

That's someone who understands the law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.