Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) (671 Views)

Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) / Emoney Makes A Fashion Statement In New Instagram Photo / E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by MenaNathsBlog(f): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Five star music president Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as 'EMoney' is a year older today and to celebrate it, he decided to give back to the street, To do this, he flashed back to sometime last year when the label's front line act Kcee was on the street of Lagos hawking recharge cards. Kcee had met Promise, a 'shoe - rack' hawker from Ebonyi state who has been hawking for over 6 years and promised to help him.
Fast forward to today and E-money's desire to bless the street, the Five Star music crew went in search of Promise who hawks at 'Ikeja Along', Lagos. On getting there, the young man, Promise and brother has just been picked up by officials of KAI (Kick Against Indiscipline) and transported to their office in Alausa, Ikeja.

Kcee and the crew went in search of him at the KAI office and after several hours of pleading, he was released into their custody after signing an undertaking that he will not hawk again.

Promise has just been given a brand new Toyota Corolla car courtesy of E-Money as well as the sum of #300,000 to get a new apartment. Also his brother and friend that Hawks with him also got a cash gift from the generous EMONEY.

LIB reached out to Kcee to comment on this and he simply said, 'If you follow the Five Star music family you'll know this is what we do, it's my brother's birthday and he decided to give back to the street and we are grateful to God for his mercies and grace upon us.
Source : http://menanath..com.ng/2016/02/photos-emoney-gives-shoe-rack-hawker.html?m=1

Re: Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Click like if u believe baba God will pick ur calls dis year..

May uncommon/unmerited favor be my portion in jesus name
Re: Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
God bless d Anambrians! We too gud to fault! E MONEY dalu olu! kiss kiss from bread seller to a model! Frm shoe rack hawker to smthing bigger! Will come bak to update u guys!
Re: Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
How many people you bless is how you measure success.

Emoney, You truly a successful icon and your net worth would never deplete rather, it would be unknown by forbes.
Re: Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by balash(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
G
Re: Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by eleko1: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
God bless him.Hope those Paul fighting up and down dey read this.
Re: Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by theshaderoom: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by EHMIR(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jumoke hawked agege bread,she get endorsement,promise hawked shoe rack,nd he ''hammer''

sure say hawking never take oversad

1 Like

Re: Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by gist4kidsblog: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emoney Gives A 'shoe - Rack' Hawker A Brand New Car & N300k!(photos) by cruzita(f): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'm off to the streets ,e be like say na dia blessings full now.my own ty bello or emoney must locate me ooi

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Fully Paid For Emergency Beat Production- P-loops / 14 Years Old Ibinabo Fiberesima Son Begs Nigerians To Help Get Mum Out Of Jail / Hilarious Tweet: APC Could Be The Cause Of P-square Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.