Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Pdp's Style Of Playing Politics In Ekiti State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pdp's Style Of Playing Politics In Ekiti State. (422 Views)

Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pdp's Style Of Playing Politics In Ekiti State. by Lammyz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Since the inception of Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose, some APC members has been given suspension letters from work.
In the case of a man from my local government, he was then the Supervisor for Education in my local council and also a health worker during Fayemi's administration, Mr. Sanya Aroso by name.
The last time he was paid a salary was last year february. He had six(6) children, three(3) of his children are in higher institution and the last of his children, being triplets are about to write UTME this coming month.
Please I plead to all well meaning Nigerians to help him resolve this issues out.
If not because his wife had a very good job. How will the family members cope? His wife is a serving head teacher in one of the primary schools in Ikole Local Government of the state.
Thanks very much to all Nairalanders.
Re: The Pdp's Style Of Playing Politics In Ekiti State. by utytill(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Lammyz:
Since the inception of Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose, some APC members has been given suspension letters from work.
In the case of a man from my local government, he was then the Supervisor for Education in my local council and also a health worker during Fayemi's administration, Mr. Sanya Aroso by name.
"Supervisor of Education and also Health worker" in one payroll?Bros,why should one have two jobs and be collecting two salaries?that is kwuropsion.tell him to refund one salary.people are looking for half job and one man was doing two jobs for Fayemi.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Motive For Dressing? / My Governor Ambode And The DG Lastman, Pls Call These Lastman Officials To Order / True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.