Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Spot The Difference - Fashion For The Crazy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Spot The Difference - Fashion For The Crazy (1128 Views)

DAMN! Check Out The Crazy Style A Guy Rock / Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Difference - Fashion For The Crazy by Alajiki(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Guys! Can you spot the difference? Fashion and madness are becoming synonymous nowadays.

Re: Spot The Difference - Fashion For The Crazy by Topestbilly(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
smiley

Sure... I see a pretty lady putting on rag jeans and a very dangerous mad man.
Re: Spot The Difference - Fashion For The Crazy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
hmmmm, I think this madt man looks familiar.. prolly one of those along mayfair- lagere in ile ife.. Lord Jesus pls heal him, and as for the girl pls help her to receive sense in Jesus name amen...

BTW- y madt pple plenty for ife sef, saw a lot wen I was schooling there.. God dey sha...
Re: Spot The Difference - Fashion For The Crazy by chiefolododo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Do you want chiefolododo to comment on things like this? Mtccchew
Re: Spot The Difference - Fashion For The Crazy by oasiskids(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Do you get crazy while buying kids clothes? If want to see your kids as diva then visit the website Oasiskidsclothing as its is famous for its quality products & online service in USA & UK. The baby clothes manufacturers deals with all over the world.

So hurry up and place the bulk order.

Visit the website: http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/
Email at: webmaster@oasiskidsclothing.com

Re: Spot The Difference - Fashion For The Crazy by alanicclothing(f): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hi, please visit at Alanic Clothing for buying wholesale clothing at wholesale rates.
Visit at: http://www.alanic.clothing/
Contact at: webmaster@alanic.clothing

(1) (Reply)

National Miss Photogenic Preliminary Photo Contest / I Need Paul Smith Cologne / Unisex Pure Leather Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.