Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng (9597 Views)

Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
APC has killed this woman. Evil party
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
orobs93:
Our tru is dis news?
" how true" not "our tru". You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aromas:
What a great loose to Gov. Dickson. Rest In Peace Ma!
"loss" not "loose" . you are welcome

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
sexybrooke:
What type of local and yorubatic source is this nonsense I don't trust these brownies that can kill their mamas to drive home their propaganda
Yorubatic? What's that? undecided
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by eposho: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aromas:
Chai, chai, chai, dai is God ohhh.
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by utonwa4u(f): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
God forbids that I will not live to enjoy the fruits of my labour
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by NobleAngell(f): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Some narrow minds will come and say its Buhari that killed her. Buhari that is innocently packing his bag to go to Egypt tomorrow.
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:
Dem don use madam win election!
imagine what you are spewing here. I thought the Allah I saw in your sight will make you to be a little bit relligeous and respect the dead

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
NobleAngell:
Some narrow minds will come and say its Buhari that killed her. Buhari that is innocently packing his bag to go to Egypt tomorrow.
jux negodu what this one is saying here
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by ochilikoko(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
RIP Ma
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by desire222(f): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2016
I hope this is not one of their dirty rumours cry[color=#990000][/color] Nawaa for dis life
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by mimiessien(f): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2016
do you know you can lose upto 10kg in 9days with clean ?order via my signature,lowest price ever guaranteed
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by talktrue1(m): 2:22am On Feb 19, 2016
waiting for confirmation
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by Bishops10(m): 2:27am On Feb 19, 2016
She is not dead,

Nemesis will soon catch up on you.
Always wishing people dead for cheap publicity.

https://www.nairaland.com/2807791/diezani-alison-madueke-dies-london-hospital
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by Bishops10(m): 2:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
imagine what you are spewing here. I thought the Allah I saw in your sight will make you to be a little bit relligeous and respect the dead
She is not Dead
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by Iroh88(m): 2:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef cry
Lmao. cheesycheesy
Bro, are your primates on strike?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by jommy01(f): 3:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by AdeniyiA(m): 5:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Caseless:
Dem don use madam win election!
exactly my thought wen I saw the headline ...
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by phemmie06(m): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2016
Oh, there's no amount of prayers made for the dead that can be effective, but RIP, and may the Lord enable your husband to do what is right to the people he's serving
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by Ayoemrys(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2016
if na true,madam dnt rest in peace until u hunt dose who use you 4 ritual
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by khassy(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Flowrymz:

News Reaching TheImpulseNG.com from the Bayelsa State Government House, Yenegoa is that the First Lady of Bayelsa State Mrs. Rachael Dickson, Wife of the Bayelsa State Governor Govenor Seriake Dickson passed away late Thursday (18th Feb 2016) Evening just few days after her Husband was inaugurated as the State Governor for a Second Term.

This information was given to us by the S.A to the Governor on Media & Publicity.

Our Condolences goes out to The Entire Dickson’s Family and Bayelsans as a whole.

SOURCE - TheImpulseNG.com
http://theimpulseng.com/bayelsa-governor-seriake-dicksons-wife-passes-away/

DID SOMEBODY SAY RITUAL undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2016
help me greet dagrin
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by muri4mig(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2016
Aromas:
great loose indeed undecided some people though! Must u comment. RIP to the dead.
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by AskProf: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Flowrymz:

News Reaching TheImpulseNG.com from the Bayelsa State Government House, Yenegoa is that the First Lady of Bayelsa State Mrs. Rachael Dickson, Wife of the Bayelsa State Governor Govenor Seriake Dickson passed away late Thursday (18th Feb 2016) Evening just few days after her Husband was inaugurated as the State Governor for a Second Term.

This information was given to us by the S.A to the Governor on Media & Publicity.

Our Condolences goes out to The Entire Dickson’s Family and Bayelsans as a whole.

SOURCE - TheImpulseNG.com
http://theimpulseng.com/bayelsa-governor-seriake-dicksons-wife-passes-away/

Really?
Re: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng by okpurukata(f): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Lie from the pit of hell. Just called my friends in Yenagoa and they said its a capital lie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Yoruba Language Becoming The Face Of "Nigerian Culture"? / What's The Difference Between 'Osun State' And 'State Of Osun' / Shell To Pay $111m For Oil Spills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.