Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. (737 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by Lammyz(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Since the inception of Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose, some APC members has been given suspension letters from work.
In the case of a man from my local government, he was then the Supervisor for Education in my local council and also a health worker during Fayemi's administration, Mr. Sanya Aroso by name.
The last time he was paid a salary was last year february. He had six(6) children, three(3) of his children are in higher institution and the last of his children, being triplets are about to write UTME this coming month.
Please I plead to all well meaning Nigerians to help him resolve this issues out.
If not because his wife had a very good job. How will the family members cope? His wife is a serving head teacher in one of the primary schools in Ikole Local Government of the state.
Thanks very much to all Nairalanders.
Re: Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by praxisnetworks: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
You can't be a civil servant and be playing politics. Choose one!

1 Like

Re: Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by Lammyz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
praxisnetworks:
You can't be a civil servant and be playing politics. Choose one!

I understand, but let me tell you what you don't know, the present chief press secretary to the Governor is a civil servant and scores like that.
Re: Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by praxisnetworks: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lammyz:

I understand, but let me tell you what you don't know, the present chief press secretary to the Governor is a civil servant and scores like that.
On appointment. But I wish you well though. Government jobs are overrated.
Re: Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by Flexherbal(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why are they hunting themselves
Re: Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by babyfaceafrica: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
praxisnetworks:

maybe state goverment jobs I will agree....but federal government jobs are not overrated!!!
Re: Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by praxisnetworks: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
maybe state goverment jobs I will agree....but federal government jobs are not overrated!!!
Well its a douchebag ...mixed...but largely overrated..civil service.
Re: Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by praxisnetworks: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why are they hunting themselves
Hunting or haunting? Anyways you don't expect any government to see you wailing at an opposition party's camp and still be financing you to have more strength for opposing it......
Re: Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by Lammyz(m): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

He was also given appointment
Re: Pdp's Ruling Pattern In Ekiti State. by rhymaster: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Hunting or haunting? Anyways you don't expect any government to see you wailing at an opposition party's camp and still be financing you to have more strength for opposing it......

Exactly the same thing we have told the wailers since 1967 - 70, about Kanu, etc.

(1) (Reply)

A Father And His Daughters Raped / "Promise Of CHANGE Or Change Of PROMISES?"-Solomon Ogunbodede / Fulani Herdsmen Serial Attacks: An Avoidable War Looming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.