Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Another Olajumoke: Street Hawker Receives New Car And N300k From E-money – Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Olajumoke: Street Hawker Receives New Car And N300k From E-money – Photo (898 Views)

Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Olajumoke: Street Hawker Receives New Car And N300k From E-money – Photo by excellentmomma(f): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Another Olajumoke: Street Hawker Receives New Car And N300k From E-Money – Photo

Singer KCee’s younger brother and CEO Five Star Music, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as ‘E-Money’ celebrated his birthday today by giving out N300, 000 and a brand new Toyota Corolla car to a ‘shoe – rack’ hawker in Lagos.

According to , E-Money earlier today, remembered a ‘shoe – rack’ hawker from Ebonyi state named Promise who KCee had promised to help some time ago.

E-money and the Five Star music crew went in search of Promise who hawks at ‘Ikeja Along’, Lagos. But on getting there, Promise had already been taken into custody by officials of KAI (Kick Against Indiscipline) and transported to their office in Alausa, Ikeja.

The crew went to the KAI office and after several hours of pleading, Promise was made to sign an undertaking never to hawk around the area again and then handed over to them

E-Money reportedly gave Promise a brand new Toyota Corolla car and a sum of #300,000 to get a new apartment. E-Money also gave cash to other hawkers around.

Commenting on the generous act by E-Money, KCee said: “If you follow the Five Star music family you’ll know this is what we do, it’s my brother’s birthday and he decided to give back to the street and we are grateful to God for his mercies and grace upon us.”

http://naijaparrot.com/another-olajumoke-street-hawker-receives-new-car-and-n300k-from-e-money-photo/

Re: Another Olajumoke: Street Hawker Receives New Car And N300k From E-money – Photo by skelewu404(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Another Olajumoke: Street Hawker Receives New Car And N300k From E-money – Photo by jmichlins(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
When my God said he will lift men from pit to palace he wasn't mincing words he meant every part of it. See hawkers living the life which the office workers can only dream and work years for. God when your lifting men up forget me not and don't pass me by AMEN. You can say Amen too

1 Like

Re: Another Olajumoke: Street Hawker Receives New Car And N300k From E-money – Photo by Flexherbal(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is the day of his visitation.
Re: Another Olajumoke: Street Hawker Receives New Car And N300k From E-money – Photo by flexxyworld(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
I key into these testimony spreading everywhere.. My divine breakthru must locate me! Amen

(1) (Reply)

You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video / Veteran Actor, Jab Adu Is Dead / Davido Would Have Been Arrested By America Police If Not For His Youtube Views.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.