Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title (46673 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Okijajuju1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Huh
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by iyobs7(f): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Basketmouth is just too dry, he's no longer creative at all, before now he created jokes about our everyday life, now he is clueless and devoid of creativity that he now resolves to using sex and women as object of his jokes. He should go get a life. The world has celebrated this bread seller than he'll ever dream of.

3 Likes

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by bobo65(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
braine:
Ok. I totally support Olajumoke and I'm so happy for her. But motivational speech?? I don't understand that. Its not as if she worked towards where she is today, it just came to her luckily. She should be in church sharing her testimony instead.

She'd wouldn't be bad as PDP chairman tho, as they don't have any level.

U r ryt
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Tpave(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
I know know say success dey pain some people. Bad belle comot for road and leave this babe alone. Na her time ni.

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by olori06: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Some mod are so steewpid...they won't ban those christian abusing Islam but will quickly ban a muslim that counter attack
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by kenoz(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by MissingBudget: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
braine:
Ok. I totally support Olajumoke and I'm so happy for her. But motivational speech?? I don't understand that. Its not as if she worked towards where she is today, it just came to her luckily. She should be in church sharing her testimony instead.

She'd wouldn't be bad as PDP chairman tho. cheesy

I would sure love to hear what she has to say, the effort and hard work she put in to be where she is today...

2 Likes

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Sanchase: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Basketmouth leave a girl whose destiny was chosen by God, we all know how her fame emancipated through Tinie Tempah's pic with TY.

Wetin come be ur own with PDP, some jokes are just not funny undecided

2 Likes

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by YaksonFCA(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wetin she wan talk self?
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by repogirl(f): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is even in Abuja sef, abeg, is the gate fee free? Maybe I will attend just to see Jumoke in person. grin
As she don turn celeb finish now.

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by seun1960(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
iyobs7:
Basketmouth is just too dry, he's no longer creative at all, before now he created jokes about our everyday life, now he is clueless and devoid of creativity that he now resolves to using sex and women as object of his jokes. He should go get a life. The world has celebrated this bread seller than he'll ever dream of.
i dont think you are in this world, just last week he performed in london a sold out concert now he's in Germany for another show...he also did his short biography for aljazeera and you are saying saying his not funny. He's talking rubbish and his making it, what has you gossip fetch u?
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
braine:

Don't make that determination before you read her story in detail.

There are many Jumoke's littering the Nigerian landscape.

She could indeed be motivational to a section of Nigerians who might be caught in there economic cycle that she was in. She's not from Lagos but basically returned here to sell bread to make ends meet and left Husband and children (I think) in Akure or so.

IMHO, her story is inspirational and could serve to energize the country.

If I were her, which thankfully I'm not as she is surrounded mostly by leeches, my speech would start by saying this...

"To all the other Jumokes out there, I stand in solidarity with you all and I will carry your story with me everywhere I go. 20 days ago I was hawking bread on the mean streets of Agege/Ajegunle and the rest is history.

Before destiny and I collided these are the things I was doing to sustain my family and I.............."

2 Likes

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Emilo247(f): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lol
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by menix(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
If 9ice, onyeka Owenu, Ini Edo can turn polithiefcians, why won't Olajumoke be PDP chairman....

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
sjwills75:
Say what,say what,say what...anything can happen..in Wyclef voice.
Bros oya finish this song
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Kjking(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
I don't get it is he trying to be funny or what if the success story of the lady pain am make him go mob river niger

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Realhommie(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
bstringz:
Hmmmm, Why does all this still feel unreal to me? In two weeks a bread seller becomes a model and now a motivational speaker? Does she speak English fluently?
How am I sure this is not all one big ACT.

Well I maybe wrong, if this is true then I tap into the grace and favour of God on olajumoke's life.
Doubting Thomas, Lol... After yu don doubt finish yu cum tap into the grace n favor of God on her, hmmmmmmm...

She doesn't need to be fluent in English to connect with her audience, all that will matter is the message which everyone could relate with.

Finally bro, best believe it wholeheartedly now, it's as real as life and death, not any supposed big ACT..

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by LyfeJennings(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
ANYBODY CAN BE A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER.
ANY DAMN BLOODY PERSON WITH A STORY CAN INSPIRE OTHERS. NO LOOK AM FROM UR ANGLE O.
GOD IS WORKING ON THIS GIRL

WHEN GRACE SPEAKS
EVERY DAMN THING SHUT UP
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by oralle(f): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
braine:
She should be in church sharing her testimony instead.

cheesy

So she can start paying bills to the pastor? What if she ain't a Christian
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by seankay(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChappyChase:
Basket might not be wrong though.. But who's also sensing the hate in his speech, abi na jealousy we call ham?
Jealousy for real? Basketmouth is more popular,richer and he's got more endorsement so what can foment jealousy?
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by ChappyChase: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
seankay:

Jealousy for real? Basketmouth is more popular,richer and he's got more endorsement so what can foment jealousy?
Mmm, but oga watin you want make I talk say dey do basket mouth nau?
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by kayalla(f): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
braine:

true talk...
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by gmacnoms(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Her story motivates me o. She's more than a motivational speaker. Her life is motivational
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Sunnypa11(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
God don butter her bread
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by demzylahot(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2016
Dry joke
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by joseph1832(m): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Motivational speaker ke? Honestly men I shiver at the way people do things in this country.

What does she want to speak about? Or who does she want to motivate? Its not as if she achieved any great feat on her own personal endeavors.

Na wa oh! Na the people wey go pay money sitdon listen to her nahim I blame.

Honestly I want to believe this is a joke.
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by joseph1832(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2016
LyfeJennings:
ANYBODY CAN BE A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER.
ANY DAMN BLOODY PERSON WITH A STORY CAN INSPIRE OTHERS. NO LOOK AM FROM UR ANGLE O.
GOD IS WORKING ON THIS GIRL

WHEN GRACE SPEAKS
EVERY DAMN THING SHUT UP
Grace kor, Angela nii. So what's her story? And who will she motivate? Or sorry, the foolish multitude who always believe anything they're told, especially when that person is popular, doesn't matter if that person is the Devil himself.

Lol.
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by slam7000(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
WHEN GOD BLESS YOU NO ONE CAN CURSE!!!!

****NOW THAT YOUR DOORS HAVE BEEN OPEN, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NOTHING LAST FOREVER...

INVEST YOUR MONEY WISELY.

I LOVE U JUMOKE...

OLAJUMOKE for first female president of Ngeria come 2019....

LET THE CAMPAIGN BEGIN grin

Agege Bread for every one that casts his or her vote for this lady. She is the chosen one and may the weight of pan full of Agege bread break the necks of her enemies.
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Tyviv(f): 1:20am On Feb 19, 2016
Lol
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by dapsonlou(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
WHEN GOD BLESS YOU NO ONE CAN CURSE!!!!

****NOW THAT YOUR DOORS HAVE BEEN OPEN, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NOTHING LAST FOREVER...

INVEST YOUR MONEY WISELY.

I LOVE U JUMOKE...

OLAJUMOKE for first female president of Ngeria come 2019....

LET THE CAMPAIGN BEGIN grin

President of your Village.
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by benz33(m): 1:43am On Feb 19, 2016
Who told you guys that MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING has to be all about those Grammar the popular speakers we know speaks. She doesn't even need to speed good English before she can motivate some one.

We are quick to forget that motivational speaking is not always about the words that comes out of your mouth, your Life events and success stories is enough to motivate someone.

JUMOKE please go out there and motivate someone and let them know that, that picture of a Dog in a book can still bark.

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Kolawole Ajeyemi Engagement, Wedding Pictures And Video / Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. / Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.