Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Pix : These Was What Gej Meant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix : These Was What Gej Meant (1375 Views)

What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It / See What GEJ Tweet And The Reply He Got From Angry Nigerians / In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by lizpedra(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think these was what Gej meant..I now see reason y he should have been Nigeria saviour

He is a prophet and saw the future but all the same a Messiah/prophet is not known in his country..

2 Likes

Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by eyeview: 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Infact,brethren,let us pray!

Repeat after me!

My Faaatherr! My Faaatherr!

Everybody! Who worked for the victory of this APC government!

What are you waiting for?!

Oya! Fall down and die!

Die! Die! Die

5 Likes

Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by domopps(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
The isrealite did more than this to Moses in Egypt

But with God on their side Isreal they got to their promise land!

Meanwhile if God indeed the same today, ystd nd forever Nig issue is too small to make God a liar!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by Tycoflu(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2016
Please Op abeg what was the price of crude when your hero was there and the price now? Our main source of dollar is down by 80%? NOI always warned us to prepare for tougher times ahead back then in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by oduastates: 1:11am On Feb 19, 2016
If and when Nigeria is restructured or dismembered , you can have your Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by Dojupyo(f): 1:12am On Feb 19, 2016
eyeview:

Repeat after me!

Oya! Fall down and die!

Die! Die! Die

God no dey answer that kind prayer. I'm not an APC supporter but which kind mountain of fire prayer be that angry

But then, wetin dey happen naa? APC, President Buhari why your regime harsh like this
Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by HtwoOw: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Crude oil per barrel averaged at $140 per from 2010-2014/5

GEJ did not think it fit to save for Nigeria's future ,

He had the chance to make $1= 7naira like Ghana

Instead he and his cohorts shared the savings Nigeria was supposed to have to maintain the economy

Trillions in bribe, $1.2M for spiritual purposes, $2.1 #DasukiGate, and the list goes on and on

When Crude was $120 naira on parallel market averaged $1- 198-210 depending on exchanger

Today crude is $32 And yiu blame Buhari for Jonathan's misdeeds? This is not about party affiliation it's about common sense

Officially CBN exchange rate is 197

But that impulse to Blame Buhari is always a constant

Nigeria's economy and exchange rate is determined by foreign reserves which unfortunately Jonathan has shared / looted among his PDP cohorts

I wouldn't ask anybody not to blame Buhari if you are IPOB Nigerian soldiers are ready

If you are a wailer seek US visa and take your drugs there

Only one region is faulting Buhari and anything he does and for them too Lagoon is visa free

Common sense, not propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by ChappyChase: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2016
eyeview:
Repeat after me!
Oya! Fall down and die!
Die! Die! Die
Sumalsult and die!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by ChappyChase: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2016
domopps:
The isrealite did more than this to Moses in Egypt

But with God on their side Isreal they got to their promise land!

Meanwhile if God indeed the same today, ystd nd forever Nig issue is too small to make God a liar!

Cheeeeeers
My friend go read your bible well! How many people did moses bring out of egypt? And did moses force himself on them?! Moses with all is wisdom still face challenges of leading the people(common 3million) talk more of a clueless president who thought nigeria's problem is as big as is farm!

1 Like

Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by domopps(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

My friend go read your bible well! How many people did moses bring out of egypt? And did moses force himself on them?! Moses with all is wisdom still face challenges of leading the people(common 3million) talk more of a clueless president who thought nigeria's problem is as big as is farm!

Lols u no go kill me!

Cheeeeers
Re: Pix : These Was What Gej Meant by baralatie(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
eyeview:

Repeat after me!

Oya! Fall down and die!

Die! Die! Die
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brother Of Jonathan's Ex-Minister Joins Ondo Governorship Race As APC Aspirant / BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) / House of Representatives member, Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure Needs Your Prayer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.