Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar (29548 Views)

Naira Tumbles To 503 On Parallel Market / Naira Tumbles To 490 As Dollar Shortage Continues / Naira Tumbles To 360 As Dollar Supply Dries Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by grandstar(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016
jerryunit48:
I think say some people say dem no go devalue Naira , now na crash down self I dey see

So true!
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by mightyhaze: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2016
sseunhayor:

And pls without being sentimental... answer this simple question.

What has Buhari gotto do with this?

Is it His fault that Crude oil price is drilling bore hole?

Other OPEC countries are in the same shoes with ours... so is Buhari responsible for that too.... angry

All this is what you get when A single party Rule you for 16 years without diversifying the economy and promoting exportations. Skabissh!!!
scuse me sir?? Wot has buhari (president) got 2 do wit dese?? The buck stops at his table! We didt elect him 2 com and be running from pillar to post,..Incase u never knew it. Am v positive dat if sb like okonjo was onboard, tins wud neva hav gotten ds bad. Bughari is a disaster!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by viktor01(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Naira should not worry. soon, dollar will join in the free fall.
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Atlantian: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2016
hahahahaa, I have some thousands of dollars sitting in my account, I think its best not to import goods, there is more profit in just selling the dollars when the shit hits 1000 naira.

APC - progress!
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Ziemonadex(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
OKDnigeria:
The naira tumbled further significantly at the
parallel market on Thursday, hitting 391 against
the dollar as foreign exchange scarcity continues
to batter the economy of Africa’s largest oil
exporter.
The currency has entered a free-fall mode against
the dollar at the black market, having lost 26 per
cent of its value in less than two weeks.
The naira had exchange for one dollar at 372 on
the streets of Lagos, Abuja and other major cities
on Wednesday.
The local currency, which closed at 310 against
the greenback last Monday, has been falling
consistently and significantly in the past 11 days.
Forex dealers and financial experts linked the
persistent fall of the naira to panic buying of the
dollar and other major hard currencies by
importers, individuals and businessmen.
Bureaux De Change operators in Marina, Ikeja and
Apapa and Abuja told our correspondent on
Thursday that there were no signs yet that the
rising demand for forex especially.

www.punchng.com/naira-slumps-391dollar/
the world don dey end
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by samchem(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Brilliance9000:
This country is finished!

Let me see the hypocritical twit that will invoke GEJ. GEJ left office with naira to dollar at 210 and today it's almost 400 naira. GEJ inherited naira to dollar from Yaradua at 165, it stayed at this rate +/-15 for 4 yrs, it was only towards the end of 2014 that we began to see fall in naira largely caused by those who are bent on sabotaging his achievements to make sure he doesn't get re-elected. Compare dollar to naira loss in value under GEJ from 165 to 210 within 4-5 yrs span...that's very reasonable.

However under Buhari from 210-400 in barely 8 months? This is disastrous...an invitation to anarchy. Did you guys noticed that under Jonathan when naira depreciates, it appreciates back within few days. But under Buhar...it only depreciates. Don't forget that Obasanjo and Jonathan had strong, powerful economic team...this administration has zero. Very disorganized government! Emefiele resign honorably and let them run Nigeria like a private cattle ranch in Duara...everything to them is about tribalism.

Keep blaming GEJ and oil price until dollar hits 1000 Naira by July by the rate Naira is falling.
worst of it all is dat dey don't care!!!
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Wizprodigy: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]

[b]....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
imagine if $1=₦1000, the gain is ₦902!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.

(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)

you have other opinion?[/b]

I hope you know that when the ₦ depreciates to ₦1000, inflation also appreciates and are even worse when the nation is import dependent. And since you are more interested in the recovery of the looted funds why don't we depreciates the ₦ officially since you don't know that when trillions of dollars is been exchanged in the black market the price value of dollar will fall. Demand and Supply.
Do you have any other opinion?
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by egwajoe(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2016
adajiboyy:
But on a serious note like play like play dis tin go enter 500 oooo.jesus christ buhari don finish dis country.blame GEJ and fill the wrath of the devil.they said GEJ was bad but we weren't suffering this much.we still bought derica of rice for 150 but now its almost 300.if we the middle class is complainin,if we that hav jobs that they pay us small money complaines,wat of the poor,wat of those that don't have jobs.yeye president.this is wat happens wen people foolishly nd blindly elect an illiterates that called his VP OSINBADE.
Remember this : when u insult somebody(s) father, your father will not be speard!
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2016
mightyhaze:
scuse me sir?? Wot has buhari (president) got 2 do wit dese?? The buck stops at his table! We didt elect him 2 com and be running from pillar to post,..Incase u never knew it. Am v positive dat if sb like okonjo was onboard, tins wud neva hav gotten ds bad. Bughari is a disaster!

What buck stops at his table? Naira appraisal? or crude oil price appreciation? The best he can do is to look into the economy, Strengthen the economy, encourage exportation and reducing importation, improving electricity, industrialization, working and stable refineries and diversifying the economy. Nigeria as an economy cannot survive only on Crude oil. Presently, We have no absolute advantage over any country in Africa without crude oil. Can't u see this... For Naira to regain its credibility, we have to diversify and thats what Mr president is doing.

All u want is magic... u can't get it embarassed
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by lekelee4real: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2016
APC, Buhari and Mr Oju yobo ( tinubu) have failed from their respective duties, dey want to fight corruption, yet they are killing the Nation... Bad Government. this is the real change they are talking about but we all do not understand the interpretation.... Change from BAD to WORSE. [code][/code]
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2016
adajiboyy:
But on a serious note like play like play dis tin go enter 500 oooo.jesus christ buhari don finish dis country.blame GEJ and fill the wrath of the devil.they said GEJ was bad but we weren't suffering this much.we still bought derica of rice for 150 but now its almost 300.if we the middle class is complainin,if we that hav jobs that they pay us small money complaines,wat of the poor,wat of those that don't have jobs.yeye president.this is wat happens wen people foolishly nd blindly elect an illiterates that called his VP OSINBADE.
What you see in every situation is a function of your perception and the side of the divide in which you belong.

The key to understanding a complex problem is to ask relevant questions that borders on the fundamentals. That said, I would like to ask you to share your knowledge with us regarding the factors you think are responsible for forex price fluctuations.

Rather than the easy choice of blaming Buhari, shouldn't you have also asked yourself what GEJ did with the windfall from oil revenue during his time at the helms of affairs. Or, maybe you are, perhaps, the only one in a Jerusalem who is not aware that oil price was at an all time high during that period of our national life.

Government is a continuum and leadership ought to come with a great deal of foresight. So, why did it never occur to the past administration to save significantly from that windfall knowing as such condition may not remain indefinitely.

If OBJ was thoughtful enough to create an account where all revenue from oil in excess of the benchmark set by the budget at the time accrued into, why couldn't GEJ follow suit?

I hope you realise that solving a problem goes beyond name calling. Understanding what the issues are and what got us into this mess is what we save us ultimately. So, until we begin to encourage accountability in government, industrialization and diversification of our revenue base, you and I, shall continue to be witness of a deepening deficit in our BOP position, deficit budget, loss of purchasing power, import dependency and so on.

If you keep your sentiment to yourself and rise above emotions to take on the more worthy cap of honour and reasoning, you will begin to see what I see.

What do you see? Perception is key!

1 Like

Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Bishops10(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Bennyschools:

You can't turn back the hands of time. He was rejected and critised. This economy needs people like Okonjo Iweala but this government do no deserve her
Who Okonjo Iweala help? undecided
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Sant1m: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2016
GoldCircle:

Please what theory of economics are you quoting here?! Share so that we can learn too.

very immature rant! ..And as expected, you have failed to tell us how to move forward in this circumstance. BLAME! BLAME!! BLAME!!!
I still maintain that the implementation of TSA and prudent management of our vault at the CBN has reduced the volume of cash in the system, the economy was definitely going to react, offcourse its not a conventional way of reducing money in circulation, but it definitely has impacted money supply, wether you like it or not. How is the parallel market funded? For us to get a proper perspective of what i mean.
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by stevecantrell: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2016
grandstar:

So true!

Jerryunit48 is right. PMB shouldn't worry on whether to devalue or not. The Naira is doing that all by itself. Auto-devaluation, if you like.
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
egwajoe:
Remember this : when u insult somebody(s) father, your father will not be speard!
nd u are the biggest hypocrite and the biggest 2 faced individual if u never insulted GEJ.can u swear wit ur life u never insulted or abused or bad mouthed GEJ.hypocrite
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
GoldCircle:

Please what theory of economics are you quoting here?! Share so that we can learn too.

very immature rant! ..And as expected, you have failed to tell us how to move forward in this circumstance. BLAME! BLAME!! BLAME!!!
Madam, do you really mean to tell us that you didn't get the drift.

I guess it has to be either one of two things:

1. That you do not have the requisite inclination to follow his explanation through, or;

2. That you're just being frivolous with your riposte.

I'll tend to think the latter is more correct in this circumstance, but you may advise us differently if this is not your understanding.
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by mightyhaze: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
sseunhayor:

What buck stops at his table? Naira appraisal? or crude oil price appreciation? The best he can do is to look into the economy, Strengthen the economy, encourage exportation and reducing importation, improving electricity, industrialization, working and stable refineries and diversifying the economy. Nigeria as an economy cannot survive only on Crude oil. Presently, We have no absolute advantage over any country in Africa without crude oil. Can't u see this... For Naira to regain its credibility, we have to diversify and thats what Mr president is doing.

All u want is magic... u can't get it embarassed
.'Look into',...strenghten,..encourage,etc etc. Does bughari look 2 u like some1 whoz ready 2 do any of dese? If not for mr bruce and a few wellmeaning senators,do u tink innosonvehicles wud av gottn 2 limelight like it just did? Did buhari not make budget for german cars worth billions? Wot exactly is d president doin righly 2 lift us out of ds mess. Wot was he tinkin wen he made statements like making d naira equal 2 d dollar??...mere wishful tinkin?? My guy,wake up!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by oladeledave: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
See o, everybody dey talk I jus dey look. Most people that have said something on this thread actually said boosting local production is the right thing to do to which is absolutely correct, but how many of them do patronise our local manufacturers even to the extent that their children go to the best schools abroad.
So if someone comes here and blames the government for the present economic instability then I think they are right.
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
mykel20:
In saner countries Buhari will also be in jail(PTF loot). In fact he won't even be allowed to run for office (No waec certificate)

No he won't.

He'll be getting the respect and admiration accorded to a General.

But please don't let me interfere in your salacious fantasy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
mightyhaze:
.'Look into',...strenghten,..encourage,etc etc. Does bughari look 2 u like some1 whoz ready 2 do any of dese? If not for mr bruce and a few wellmeaning senators,do u tink innosonvehicles wud av gottn 2 limelight like it just did? Did buhari not make budget for german cars worth billions? Wot exactly is d president doin righly 2 lift us out of ds mess. Wot was he tinkin wen he made statements like making d naira equal 2 d dollar??...mere wishful tinkin?? My guy,wake up!

It's not Buhari or the governments job to promote or advertise local business.

Public and private sectors have their own shovel to dig with.

1 Like

Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by princeonx: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
It will affect some people but not Nigerians living in the U.S
This is what we pray for.

I love Buhari so much.
I wish he will be the president for 60 years
You and who be "we" wey pray for this?
Abeg speak for yourself oga!!
The naira situation and comments like yours dey make me shame!
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
INTERVIEWER:

Why are Nigeria so behind Economically?

JEWISH LEADER:

The only thing Nigeria[b][/b] understand is Consumption. Nigeria don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within the country. The Jews build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule Nigeria cannot comprehend and follow; "He kills his fellow Nigerian daily instead of wanting to see his success.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful Nigerian want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters. They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad, go for medical treatment abroad etc instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for Nigerians it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 1% of Nigerians money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and Nigerians are at the bottom of every ladder of society and yet they open their dirty mouth to say " We are the Giant of Africa" lol!!!

Nigerians/Nigerian Government should industrialize Nigeria/Africa and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business. Become the Giant they were born to be.

INTERVIEWER:

What is your thought on failure of Nigeria after over 50 years of independence?

JEWISH LEADER:

Well, nothing is ever the Nigerian man's fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption. His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault. just Like BUBU grin grin

INTERVIEWER:

So what can Nigerians do to liberate themselves

JEWISH LEADER: Nigerians must take responsibility. Nigerians must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

Pls. forward this until it goes round the country particularly to our parasitic leaders.

We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation.
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by bluebabyboy1: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
vkon2:
I am so happy JONATHAN willingly accept defeat even when there are lot of irregularities, let's assume he Jonathan was still in power, Apc would have by now make aso rock a living hell for him, what would have being left of him would be better being imagine

SMH! What else did you expect him to do after he lost - refuse to leave office like other African leaders Yo u should thank God he lost, otherwise things would be 3x worse off. GEJ and his team bled our dear country dry when a barrel of oil was $120 - you can imagine if he won and the stealing continued with a barrel selling for $20-30. What we are suffering is a result of the mismanagement that PDP supervised in 16 years!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Ojezzzypopsy: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Massive Recruitment At My Nija biz
My Naija Biz is the most effective online marketing tool for small to medium sized businesses in Nigeria. Our powerful platform helps businesses to sell more product and services to their existing customers and also get lots of new customers. We envision ourselves rapidly dominating the market for the provision of sales and marketing services to Nigeria’s small and medium sized business.
Position; Sales representative
Candidate requirements;
1. Must possess a minimum of OND.
2. Must be a resident of Port Harcourt.
3. Must be smart and possess ability to think on the feet.
4. Problem solving skills.
5. Consultative approach and result oriented.
6. Excellent written and communication skills.
7. Must be ambitious, enthusiastic with strong work ethic.

Method of application
Qualified applicants should submit their CVs via email to
Ojezamaihian@gmail.com or dayoski12@yahoo.com
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Mike008(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Brilliance9000:
This country is finished!

Let me see the hypocritical twit that will invoke GEJ. GEJ left office with naira to dollar at 210 and today it's almost 400 naira. GEJ inherited naira to dollar from Yaradua at 165, it stayed at this rate +/-15 for 4 yrs, it was only towards the end of 2014 that we began to see fall in naira largely caused by those who are bent on sabotaging his achievements to make sure he doesn't get re-elected. Compare dollar to naira loss in value under GEJ from 165 to 210 within 4-5 yrs span...that's very reasonable.

However under Buhari from 210-400 in barely 8 months? This is disastrous...an invitation to anarchy. Did you guys noticed that under Jonathan when naira depreciates, it appreciates back within few days. But under Buhar...it only depreciates. Don't forget that Obasanjo and Jonathan had strong, powerful economic team...this administration has zero. Very disorganized government! Emefiele resign honorably and let them run Nigeria like a private cattle ranch in Duara...everything to them is about tribalism.

Keep blaming GEJ and oil price until dollar hits 1000 Naira by July by the rate Naira is falling.

Compare the price of crude oil then and now then you'll know your write-up lacks common sense.
When oil price had not reached an all time low, "Jonathan's people" enriched themselves drastically from the booming oil prices instead of enriching Nigeria.
He inherited 165 naira to 1 Dollar yet couldn't stop the naira from falling further, a phenomenon his so-called "strong, powerful economic team" could have forseen and guarded against.
I think God delivered Jonathan from been subject of an even more disastrous economy, somehow for his neglectful big-heartedness.
Times and circumstances have changed in a short while. Today it is different. The major strength of the economy is weak, that is a common knowledge. If Buhari was president years ago, Nigeria's condition would have been far better now despite the fall in oil prices.

I have not written of Nigeria's chances of having a stable economy.
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by 14(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wizprodigy:
It's now 400 to a dollar. By next week tuesday 500 naira should have been achieved.
Naira keeps reminding me of one nursery rhymes tagged "London Bridge".

Before end of march it will be N1000 to $1.
Nigeria was told to devalue the currency and ignoredmthe request, now watch when Naira do the free fall due to shortages dollars because no foreign investor is investing in Nigeria
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Wizprodigy: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
14:

Before end of march it will be N1000 to $1.
Nigeria was told to devalue the currency and ignoredmthe request, now watch when Naira do the free fall due to shortages dollars because no foreign investor is investing in Nigeria
Had the naira been allowed to find it true value there wouldn't have been a free fall. Overdependence on crude oil is now hunting us after years of yearning for diversification.
Regionalism is our way out since the centre can't support the units the the units should support the centre but that wouldn't happen because of oil rush which isn't a stressful means of making money. The two states that MIGHT stay afloat would be lagos and anambra. Lagos for been an industrial state already and anambra for diversifying her economy(agriculture, autos and education). Other states including mine would find it difficult to cope with this harsh economic challenges
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by femiero: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]

2017 budget will beat record... ₦1 quadrillion!, all the social sectors will be substantially finance to trillions ₦, poverty will be completely eradicated and by the end of year 2018 Nigeria will be declared a developed state and classify one of the first three country in the index of human .
I know you will argue on how this can happen with the economics situation of today, low foreign reserve, low oil price, with depreciation of ₦.
yes oil price is down, foreign reserve is dry but we still have foreign looted fund reserve at hand! when recovered and well managed, it won't be problem to have money for this budget!
we can only pray that a $ hit ₦1000 and all $1 trillion looted recovered!
I know for sure that with the determination of this government and the support of foreign nation to help recovered all $ trillion looted it will happen.....$1 trillion recovered and change to ₦ will give us ₦1 quadrillion needed to financ that budget!
year 2017 bye bye to poverty!

grin listen to yourself. Dementia is your diagnosis

1 Like

Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by experience16: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
dallyemmy:
I THINK GOVERNMENT SHOULD MAKE THAT PARALLEL MARKET ILLEGAL AND SETUP A LESS VOLATILE AND REGULATED ALTERNATIVE. IF NOT, I DO NOT SEE THIS FALL OF THE NAIRA STOPPING NOW. SOME PEOPLE ARE BENEFITING FROM THIS MISCHIEF!
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by sullivanX: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
How To Earn Up To $500 in 14 Days Flat - No Cost

What if you could realistically earn up to $500 online in the next 14 days
flat, even if you are brand new or on a budget.

You can!

Go here and see how - no cost (http:///1Lx5TKz)
P.S: be sure to put in your name and email and submit to gain access and
make sure to visit your email to confirm your email address. : )"
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by Themandator: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
oyinkinola:

[b]....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
imagine if $1=₦1000, the gain is ₦902!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.

(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)

you have other opinion?[/b]

How much and when is the return going to hapoen?
Re: Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar by mightyhaze: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It's not Buhari or the governments job to promote or advertise local business.

Public and private sectors have their own shovel to dig with.
well,ur right! But common sense shd have told him dat at a time like dis he shd strive to patronise locally made goods 2 save our forex! Dat aint rocket science na! Any dullard in nigeria knws dat we are wher we are 2day due 2 overdependence on foreign goods. Dollar is 4h now bros and tins have skyrocketted...I just bot nivea rollon 2day for 7h against 300/350 dat I normally buy it. I'l leav u 2 catch ma drift,..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) / What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? / Banks Begin Collection Of Old Naira Notes Despite CBN’s Denial Of Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.