Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Beauty Of Fish Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beauty Of Fish Farming (585 Views)

How To Start Intensive Cat Fish Farming / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria / The Best Species Of Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of Fish Farming by Enaxfarm: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Enax Fishery & Aquaculture Consultancy
I am Earnest with B.Agric, M.Agric in Animal Production/Health. Specialized in the following areas:
Spawning/ breeding of catfish for fish farmers on their farms
Supplying of post juvenile, juvenile, post fingerlings and fingerlings.
Construction of both concrete tank and earthen ponds.
General consultation on fish production.
You can call me Or add me on whatsapp Via these mobile number and email No: 08036509835 Email: akinnest@yahoo.com

Re: Beauty Of Fish Farming by nycobama: 1:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Is it possible to do catfish farming indoor?

I will like people in the house to advise me on the type of pond to use. I'm moving to my site and I have a compound and extra 3 bedroom flat which I intend using for fish farming. I live abroad and we do buy some extremely large catfish here tho we know they have their style of breading them. I'm planing to go through some training here before coming home to combine the experience here with the one I will learn relating with Nigeria setting. Kindly send useful guide/information to my email or add me on WhatsApp olumidepopoola44@gmail.com +60146489827
Re: Beauty Of Fish Farming by Enaxfarm: 5:04am On Feb 19, 2016
How are u brother add me on whatsapp so u can have more information. U need to construct ponds not u using the flat u made mention of ..... Will attach so types of pond with this message for u

Re: Beauty Of Fish Farming by nycobama: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Enaxfarm:
How are u brother add me on whatsapp so u can have more information. U need to construct ponds not u using the flat u made mention of ..... Will attach so types of pond with this message for u

Thank you Sir, are you the one I'm currently chatting with on WhatsApp? If not, kindly drop me you WhatsApp number.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Notice To All Our Customers And Intending Customers / Daily World Poultry News: Pls Read Only. / Agro Allied Agent Wanted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.