Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger (3367 Views)

Get your website/blog design done by one of Nigeria's best Design Agency / Which Is Nigeria Best Webhost / Photos: Nigerian Tech Blogger Jide Ogunsanya Traditional Wedding In Ijebu-ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by noirsangre(m): 1:23am On Feb 19, 2016
Tobi Ayeni has done what no other female has done in Nigeria; Start a tech blog and succeed. Normally when you hear the term “Tech Blogger”, your mind automatically assumes that it is a guy typing on his laptop. Most female bloggers in Nigeria such as the popular Linda Ikeji or Uche of Bella Naija normally focus on the entertainment section with very few (If any) focusing exclusively on tech.

Tobi Ayeni is a self-proclaimed geek and the founder of the increasingly popular tech blog; . Founded on February 9, 2015, has grown very quickly with an Alexa rank of 70k worldwide all in the space of 12 months. That is an impressive feat that is not easily reproduced even by male tech bloggers.

Balancing a full time job and a blog is very stressful but Tobi found a way to make it work and has a successful blog to show for it. A Banking and Finance graduate from Covenant University, Nigeria, Tobi is a Digital Strategist with a strong affinity for Technology which is not a very common trait in the female demographic.

When asked about her rapid rise as Nigeria’s most popular female tech blogger, she says that her adventure has been “fun, frightening, and challenging”. She describes herself as a Tech enthusiast so creating new content for Misstechy is fun but she also reveals that the male-dominated world of tech blogging is regularly trying to test her.

Although I have not met her personally, I can tell that Tobi Ayeni is a very friendly person; a fact deduced by my time on . The way she takes time to reply her readers’ comments no matter how many there are, coupled with the fact that she regularly rewards her top commenters with various gifts shows that she is of a very impressionable character. Personally, I’d love to meet her and interview her more extensively but that is for her to decide lol. How she managed to grow her website to where it is in such a short span is still a mystery as it is not easy to rise through the ranks so easily especially when you also have a full time job holding you back.

Speaking on the rapid growth of Misstechy, Tobi on Linkedin revealed that she used various marketing strategies and was dedicated to seeing her labour produce fruit. Her writing style is very natural and informal and one would think she was discussing with a friend which is one of the reasons is so unique. She has integrated her personality into her blog which has led her readers to like her more and which drives them to keep returning for more (I know I do lol).

If you have not heard of Tobi Ayeni, then you should without further ado visit her awesome website and explore the mind of Nigeria’s female tech blogger.

Source: CrunchNg

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 19, 2016
So why doesn't she regularly post here on nairaland articles like:
1. 10 bible truths about blogging
2. How to blog while broke
3. Successful rules to blogging
4. How to blog and make money while sleeping?

Why is it always the unknowns I'm very sure don't make money from blogging who post articles of those sort daily?
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by henryobinna(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
all these arse lickers.

I'm not beefing anybody but honestly the 'techness' of her blog is questionable, more like celebrity gist of technology and companies.

nothing technical, what sort of techblog is that?

if you know what I mean

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by hkey(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
I really appreciate Females who are Technology Innovators.
Yeah! Let's wait 'n' see, helyzakande.com – A Brand New World of Technology. Just one year to rank one of the top tech blogs in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by csc2(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Abeg, How much did she pay you for this? Am interested.......... grin grin grin

noirsangre:
Tobi Ayeni has done what no other female has done in Nigeria; Start a tech blog and succeed. Normally when you hear the term “Tech Blogger”, your mind automatically assumes that it is a guy typing on his laptop. Most female bloggers in Nigeria such as the popular Linda Ikeji or Uche of Bella Naija normally focus on the entertainment section with very few (If any) focusing exclusively on tech.

Tobi Ayeni is a self-proclaimed geek and the founder of the increasingly popular tech blog; . Founded on February 9, 2015, has grown very quickly with an Alexa rank of 70k worldwide all in the space of 12 months. That is an impressive feat that is not easily reproduced even by male tech bloggers.

Balancing a full time job and a blog is very stressful but Tobi found a way to make it work and has a successful blog to show for it. A Banking and Finance graduate from Covenant University, Nigeria, Tobi is a Digital Strategist with a strong affinity for Technology which is not a very common trait in the female demographic.

When asked about her rapid rise as Nigeria’s most popular female tech blogger, she says that her adventure has been “fun, frightening, and challenging”. She describes herself as a Tech enthusiast so creating new content for Misstechy is fun but she also reveals that the male-dominated world of tech blogging is regularly trying to test her.

Although I have not met her personally, I can tell that Tobi Ayeni is a very friendly person; a fact deduced by my time on . The way she takes time to reply her readers’ comments no matter how many there are, coupled with the fact that she regularly rewards her top commenters with various gifts shows that she is of a very impressionable character. Personally, I’d love to meet her and interview her more extensively but that is for her to decide lol. How she managed to grow her website to where it is in such a short span is still a mystery as it is not easy to rise through the ranks so easily especially when you also have a full time job holding you back.

Speaking on the rapid growth of Misstechy, Tobi on Linkedin revealed that she used various marketing strategies and was dedicated to seeing her labour produce fruit. Her writing style is very natural and informal and one would think she was discussing with a friend which is one of the reasons is so unique. She has integrated her personality into her blog which has led her readers to like her more and which drives them to keep returning for more (I know I do lol).

If you have not heard of Tobi Ayeni, then you should without further ado visit her awesome website and explore the mind of Nigeria’s female tech blogger.

Source: CrunchNg
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by iamjayboss(m): 3:55am On Feb 20, 2016
yeah she is trying but i see her tech blog more of phones reviews, is that what a tech blog is all about?
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by DoroBen: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2016
henryobinna:
all these arse lickers.

I'm not beefing anybody but honestly the 'techness' of her blog is questionable, more like celebrity gist of technology and companies.

if you know what I mean

You re just a hater!! So everybody should put head in one direction abi? Mschew if you dont get her style of techness then dont comment instead of hating.
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by adeolazzy: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2016
henryobinna:
all these arse lickers.

if you know what I mean

So it is your own blog that is techyness. Lol i laugh! Juat checked it out and your domain name is questionable . Legitstuffs? First there is no word like stuffs. It is stuff, secoond you post cracked games obviously not cracked by yourself but you are claiming legit. Please how legit is that?

This is why u will not suceed in the tech blog scene in Nigeria

How long have you been blogging for again?
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by adeolazzy: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2016
iamjayboss:
yeah she is trying but i see her tech blog more of phones reviews, is that what a tech blog is all about?

There are many types of tech blogs foor example tech cabal only talks about startups same with techpoint. In my opinion Misstechy is about tech news in a fun way just like the way dailydot in america does theirs

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by TheSureBabe: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Cc @lalasticlala
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by TheSexyChic: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Nice one op, she really does inspire me

1 Like

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by hkey(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Guys, let's just encourage females cause they aren't just for domestic purposes or others, they can also do things men can do. Misstechy is dealing with technology reviews and news, isn't that techy enough? What about Ogbongeblog? he deals with technology in application to blogging. Some foreign blogs writes about Technical Do It Yourself, very techy indeed. Then I just starting, helyzakande.com deals with application software Do It Yourself, making money through Technology and Reviews.
Techness is all about ideas, you shape your ideas to suit techs. I can feel misstechy techness. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by henryobinna(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
adeolazzy:
I've been blogging for 10 years and I don't get even a single view can you help me out?

hahahahahahahahaha...

like I rightly stated, 'if you understand what I mean' those who are not in the system shouldn't quote me cos they don't know jack about tech
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by henryobinna(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
DoroBen:

You re just a hater!! So everybody should put head in one direction abi? Mschew if you dont get her style of techness then dont comment instead of hating.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by noirsangre(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
csc2:
Abeg, How much did she pay you for this? Am interested.......... grin grin grin

Lol she didn't pay me anything o. I just felt like doing a piece on her.
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by henryobinna(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
its only Nigerians that attack you for stating an apparent truth.

I hope she gets the point am making and make her blog a real techblog not a 'celebrity blog'.

even the kind of comment you see on the blog would make any sane mind understand my point.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by TheSureBabe: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
henryobinna:
its only Nigerians that attack you for stating an apparent truth.

I hope she gets the point am making and make her blog a real techblog not a 'celebrity blog'.

even the kind of comment you see on the blog would make any sane mind understand my point.

Guy keep shut, it is obvious you re hating
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by csc2(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
noirsangre:

Lol she didn't pay me anything o. I just felt like doing a piece on her.
.Chai!!! undecided undecided undecided
I no they offer free service. grin grin
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by henryobinna(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
TheSureBabe:

Guy keep shut, it is obvious you re hating
grin grin grin
ok ma/sir.

nincompoops
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by PhoneGist(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
I will not quote anyone, but having own a tech blog myself, i know how hard it is to write content so it js only a fool that will come here to diss what other people have donr when he/ she has no results to show.

Lets be wise.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by adeolazzy: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
PhoneGist:
I will not quote anyone, but having own a tech blog myself, i know how hard it is to write content so it js only a fool that will come here to diss what other people have donr when he/ she has no results to show.

Lets be wise.

Let me help you quote and mention sef. Cc @ the real nincompoop, @henryobinna
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by DoroBen: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
henryobinna:
grin grin grin grin

Instead of you to be crying. Just checked your website on similarweb, nothing. Alexa cry i con dey pity you sef

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by DoroBen: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
hkey:
I really appreciate Females who are Technology Innovators.
Yeah! Let's wait 'n' see, helyzakande.com – A Brand New World of Technology. Just one year to rank one of the top tech blogs in Nigeria.

Bro see you on top jare

1 Like

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by DoroBen: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
@noirsangre post=43051949]Tobi Ayeni has done what no other female has done in Nigeria; Start a tech blog and succeed. Normally when you hear the term “Tech Blogger”, your mind automatically

Your seo ranking is giod . Please how did you do it
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by henryobinna(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
DoroBen:

Instead of you to be crying. Just checked your website on similarweb, nothing. Alexa cry i con dey pity you sef
its only those Just starting and ignoramus that don't know Alexa ranking can be manipulated.

do I need to prove myself to you?
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by DoroBen: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
henryobinna:
its only those Just starting and ignoramus that don't know Alexa ranking can be manipulated.

Lmao i knew you will say this that is why i used the one that cant be manipulated . Similar web .oya talk idiot
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by DoroBen: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
henryobinna:

You should probably beg misstechie to give u some of the free phones they give her so you sef can shine small
Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by henryobinna(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
DoroBen:

Lmao i knew you will say this that is why i used the one that cant be manipulated . Similar web .oya talk idiot
grin grin grin

dummy in case you don't know, similar web gets their ranking from Alexa.

if you doubt go to alexa and check if they're not the same.

novince should stay away from my lane please

1 Like

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by henryobinna(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
omo see me see wahala,

some fellas want die ontop another person problem.

the owner of the blog doesn't know you even exist.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by DoroBen: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
henryobinna:
lipsrsealedgrin grin grin

dummy in case you don't know, similar web gets their ranking from Alexa.

if you doubt go to alexa and check if they're not the same.

novince should stay away from my lane please

Lmao smh foolishness grade 1.olodo smh. Just soo you dont go say this outside. They are not the same . Similar web uses google analytics. And is from a company called offer in Uk. While alexa if from amazon. Receive enlightenment in jesus name

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by DoroBen: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
henryobinna:
omo see me see wahala,

some fellas want die ontop another person problem.

the owner of the blog doesn't know you even exist.

When you come here and say nonsense without having anything to show for it. You should expect this . Hater oshi

1 Like

Re: Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger by henryobinna(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
DoroBen:

Lmao smh foolishness grade 1.olodo smh. Just soo you dont go say this outside. They are not the same . Similar web uses google analytics. And is from a company called offer in Uk. While alexa if from amazon. Receive enlightenment in jesus name
dummy again

please can you give the ranking of legitstuffs.com from both similar web and Alexa please,

and if you can't please, don't quote me again.

please am begging

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default / Us Phone Verification For Craiglist / Let Me Put You Blog On My Blogroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.