Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients (1089 Views)

First Aid Box Sales And Delivery At Mike & Meg Medical Logistics, Lagos / First Aid Box Sales And Delivery At Mike & Meg Medical Logistics, Lagos / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by naijathings(m): 2:50am On Feb 19, 2016
I saw this piece of information and I thought to share it with everyone because it might help save a life. please read very attentively
------------

A NEEDLE CAN SAVE THE LIFE OF A STROKE PATIENT.
This advice is from a Chinese Professor .:

'My father was paralysed & later died from the result of a stroke. I wish I knew about this first aid before. When stroke strikes, the capillaries in the brain will gradually burst. When a stroke occurs, stay calm. No matter where the victim is, do not move him/her. Because, if moved, the capillaries will burst!

Help the victim to sit up, where he/she can be prevented from falling over again and then the blood letting can begin.

If you have an injection syringe in your home, that would be the best, otherwise, a sewing needle or a straight pin will do.

1). Place the needle/pin over fire to sterilize it and then use it to prick the tips of all 10 fingers.
2). There are no specific acupuncture points, just prick about an mm from the fingernail.
3). Prick till blood comes out.
4). If blood does not start to drip, then squeeze with your fingers.
5). When all 10 digits is bleeding, wait a few minutes then the victim will regain consciousness.
6). If the victim's mouth is crooked, then pull on his ears until they are red.
7). Then prick each earlobe twice until two drops of blood comes from each earlobe. After a few minutes the victim should regain consciousness.

Wait till the victim regains his/her normal state without any abnormal symptoms then take him/her to the hospital. Otherwise, if he/she was taken to the hospital in the ambulance in a hurry, the bumpy trip will cause all the capillaries in his/her brain to burst.
If he/she could barely manage to walk, then it is by the grace of God that he/she is saved. I learned about letting blood to save life from a Chinese traditional doctor, Ha Bu Ting, who lives in Sun Juke.
Furthermore, I had practical experience with it, therefore, I can say this method is 100% effective.

The usual stroke victim usually suffers, irreparable bursting of the brain capillaries on the way to the hospital. As a result, these victims never recover. Therefore, stroke is the second commonest cause of death. The lucky ones will stay alive but can remain paralysed for life. It is such a horrible thing to happen in ones life.
If we can all remember this blood letting method and start the life saving process immediately, in a short time, the victim will be revived and regain 100% normality!.

cc

Seun
Re: See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by saheedbadmus(m): 3:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Nice write up Op
Re: See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by GogetterMD(m): 3:16am On Feb 19, 2016
What sort of fvckery is this angry
Capillaries burst? Just like that? With all due respect to you OP and your Chinese professor, why deceive people on the actual common causes of death during a stroke? Why not tell them the truth?
Re: See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by naijathings(m): 4:06am On Feb 19, 2016
GogetterMD:
What sort of fvckery is this angry
Capillaries burst? Just like that? With all due respect to you OP and your Chinese professor, why deceive people on the actual common causes of death during a stroke? Why not tell them the truth?

The beauty of life
2 people can see the same writing and get different messages from it. levels of comprehension differs for everyone and you habe shown yours.

you have seen this message how you want to see it and you call it rubbish without caring to educate us and TELL US THE TRUTH.

and i wonder where u saw anything about common causes of death during stroke ? but na so your eye take see am.

some will find it useful. but if you have better information, please share.

Thank You.
Re: See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by jeffizy(m): 4:39am On Feb 19, 2016
It's all about saving the victim's life. Even though the procedure seem a bit laced with act of subtle wickedness , it is in good faith & still a good piece of information to keep in one's mind.
Thanks op.
Re: See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by GogetterMD(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2016
naijathings:

The beauty of life
2 people can see the same writing and get different messages from it. levels of comprehension differs for everyone and you habe shown yours.

you have seen this message how you want to see it and you call it rubbish without caring to educate us and TELL US THE TRUTH.

and i wonder where u saw anything about common causes of death during stroke ? but na so your eye take see am.

some will find it useful. but if you have better information, please share.

Thank You.
If you are a scientist, just maybe I could have explained the pathophysiology of a cerebrovascular accident (stroke) to you and why your acupuncture techniques have no place in modifying the acute term outcomes of a stroke patient, but I guess you not.
So lemme juz keep kwayet
Re: See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by naijathings(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2016
GogetterMD:

If you are a scientist, just maybe I could have explained the pathophysiology of a cerebrovascular accident (stroke) to you and why your acupuncture techniques have no place in modifying the acute term outcomes of a stroke patient, but I guess you not.
So lemme juz keep kwayet

GogetterMD:

So lemme juz keep kwayet

I guess it is best you keep quiet. you come here to tell me the medical name for stroke but I am not interested in your big grammer because you still succeeded in saying NOTHING.

if your comprehension is alright, then u will C that this is NOT my acupuncture technique. I clearly stated in D start that I saw this piece of information and want to share it. It is also clearly stated that this is an old CHINESE TRADITIONAL MEDICINE technique and we all know that modern medicine doctors don't always agree with traditional medicine methods. for instance a medical doctor will tell u that THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT THE INJURY ON YOUR TOE BUT WE HAVE TO CUT YOU FEET SO THE BACTERIA DOES Not SPREAD TO THE WHOLE LEG but a traditional medical doctor will tell you to buy 50 NAIRA SCENT LEAF AND SQUEEZE THE WATER ON THE INJURY TILL IT GOES and it work. You need to think twice before you write.

we don't know everything, you refuse to share what you know.

I will no longer waste my time in responding to you till you decide to actually enlighten us on why this procedure is trash.

The procedure listed out there is exactly what I will do if ever I find someone who just got hit by stroke. I will try this as a first aid before I take the person to hospital whether it works or not. This first aid procedure shouldn't take up to 30 mins.
Re: See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by naijathings(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
jeffizy:
It's all about saving the victim's life. Even though the procedure seem a bit laced with act of subtle wickedness , it is in good faith & still a good piece of information to keep in one's mind.
Thanks op.

what is the act of wickedness you saw there ?
Re: See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by naijathings(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2016
jeffizy:
Thanks op.

to prick 10 fingers with a needle or what ?

well, I think it will be most wicked of me not to try @ all and stand back and watch.
Re: See This : First Aid For Stroke Patients by jeffizy(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2016
naijathings:

to prick 10 fingers with a needle or what ?

well, I think it will be most wicked of me not to try @ all and stand back and watch.

Read and comprehend please.

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Became A Breast Milk Addict. / South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband / Common Forms Of Sexism Men Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.